X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The theory of books is noble.

What are you reading?

What are your favorite books?

Know any good car related novels or memoirs?

I recently started to like reading after a very long time where I despised the task. Has this happened to anyone else?

I just figured it was time to have a book thread...

*Bonus points for anyone who recognizes the title of the thread.
    Okay, I'll admit to it. I read books.
    0%
    I read magazines/blogs
    0%
    I read when I have to. (school/work)
    0%
    I don't read.
    0%
    Reading isn't cool.
    0%
    Reading is knowledge and knowledge is power!
    0%

Mostly thriller and car magazines.

Favorit book: Toxic - Marc T. Sullivan.

Read it like five times until now...

Comment

Currently reading Rights at Risk by David K. Shipler, its the second book that he has written on the topic the first being The Rights of the People. I believe every American should read them, they will disturb you. 90% of my book reading is non-fiction political book (BA in Political Science and going to law school next year), and then I read car magazines.

Comment

I mainly enjoy novels, memoirs, transcendentalist writing, and obscure history. Witty authors keep my intrigued.

I'm down with the writings of:

Emerson
        Thoreau
        Bill Bryson
        Mark Twain
        Orwell
        Ray Bradbury
        Chuck Klosterman
        DC Pierson - From Derrick Comedy (Mystery Team, Bro Rape) Amazing novel, I recommend it to everyone!

Comment

I have read many classis novels and greatly enjoy them. Right being in college I have "Dumbed" down and have settled for easier and faster reads to pass the time. I just finished the hunger games book 2 going to get book 3 soon.

Comment

I had to read some of The Hunger Games a couple years ago. It was entertaining, but I cannot say that I liked it...

Comment

I read blogs and magazines, I don't really enjoy reading books. I just don't get a kick out of it. Obviously I read for school and what not.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I recently read The Man in the White Suit by Ben Collins. It was pretty good and fairly well written. I recommend it to anyone that likes racing and/or British Top Gear.

Comment

Working...
                X