Datsun fans, I need your help right quick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Datsun fans, I need your help right quick

What are the difference between these 3 cars? I'm especially interested in the third. I'm not going to go out and buy one, but sometime in the future I just might, so I'd like to know the differences between the models and any really common style changes.

Also, just so this thread isn't completely pointless, vote on your favorite one. I'll include a poll
    Red
    0%
    Black
    0%
    Yellow
    0%
    I'd rather have a Corvette.
    0%

Overall the 3 cars are the same. the red one has what's called the G-Nose kit. that what gives the slope of the nose in front versus the Black and Orange model. The Black and Red also feature the rear BRE spoiler and ZG flare kit and headlight covers. Also the Black has a front airdam Kit. These parts are readily available to create either the Red or black cars. The Orange car though is another story. The exterior is stock with the addition of the spoiler but the main difference is undre the hood. The engine is S20 2 liter 6 cylinder with dual overhead cams and 3 sidedraft Mikuni Carbs, hence the 432 Badge ( 4 valves per cylinder, 3 carbs 2 cams). The engine was only used for this car and the Hakosuka Skyline. Running engines can run up to 50k for a good example.

Comment

Yes Please.

Comment

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
        Overall the 3 cars are the same. the red one has what's called the G-Nose kit. that what gives the slope of the nose in front versus the Black and Orange model. The Black and Red also feature the rear BRE spoiler and ZG flare kit and headlight covers. Also the Black has a front airdam Kit. These parts are readily available to create either the Red or black cars. The Orange car though is another story. The exterior is stock with the addition of the spoiler but the main difference is undre the hood. The engine is S20 2 liter 6 cylinder with dual overhead cams and 3 sidedraft Mikuni Carbs, hence the 432 Badge ( 4 valves per cylinder, 3 carbs 2 cams). The engine was only used for this car and the Hakosuka Skyline. Running engines can run up to 50k for a good example.
        Exactly the answer I was looking for, thanks

Comment

Excellent.

Comment

Working...
          X