Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zmancb7
    replied
    My next car is hopefully going to be a Jeep Grand Cherokee (95-02) body styles.

I never really got into the stance games, don't plan on it either. I just need a bigger car than my Accord because I'll be food shopping next year for a house of 35 and driving people around a lot.

Leave a comment:

• D.E
    replied
    I'm getting rid of the E34 and getting an E28.

Leave a comment:

• drift55
    replied
    All over the place but,
    E30 coupe
    Late 70s-mid 80s corolla
    EF civic hatch or wagon

Leave a comment:

• Nicolaus Pro
    replied
    e39 M5 or 540 that will be either stay stock or be spaced and lowered. oem+

Leave a comment:

• FunfGang
    replied
    I'm really set on a diesel rat rod as my next big project, built off of either a pickup/ flat bed or a wagon. Once the bmw is done though, I'm going to do a few subtle mods to the Accord daily to give it a little VIP/ bozo flair.

Leave a comment:

• mrg7243
    replied
    I am thinking a 2g eclipse or maybe a Is300 not sure

Leave a comment:

• OrangeBlue
    replied
    First of all i want to finish my three cars i have now haha...

But one of my next cars is goinig to be an E36 Coupe or Kadett C...

Maybe anoter Astra Conv.

Leave a comment:

• Emil
    replied
    Most likely a '94-'04 Mustang...

...or a 4-door BMW.

Leave a comment:

• Yogi_Bear
    replied
    I want a wagon project next, but more than likely I'm going to get a beater truck to daily drive or something tame and reliable

Leave a comment:

• andybob
    replied
    I'm really thinking Genesis Coupe. They aren't really that popular in the stance scene, and I kinda like that.

Plus I think they look pretty decent:

Leave a comment:

• Jersh
    replied
    Hopefully I'll be moving into an E30 sometime in the near future, but it all depends on how much money I can sell my car for combined with how much money I make this summer.

Leave a comment:

• MrJereMoose
    replied
    At some point in the nearish future I want to get a 1985 E30 coupe. I just want to have an iconic car that is just as old as I am.

Leave a comment:

• MrJereMoose
    replied
    And once it comes time for a new daily driver, I'm hoping VW will be doing some good things with this new generation of beetle, their TDI engine, and hopefully AWD if the rumors hold up...

Leave a comment:

• Jesus Christ
    replied
    My next car will be a Vert e30, e36 or big body like a e38 or s420 for sure, then after that im going for a missle so its another e36 or clapped e46.

not interesting but it honest.

Leave a comment:

• MrJereMoose
    replied
    My next car is going to be a Miata for a project with my father.

I really miss driving a small and nimble car, and I love having a convertible. I want a car that can be a little beat, maybe auto cross it. Real low and on steelies... The major plan would be to get a Monster Miata kit and swap in a 5.0 Mustang motor and tranny. Just for fun!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X