How To Loss Your Weight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Loss Your Weight

I know it's a sad story you volunteered for me to tell it I mean you your dad got to where he didn’t really know realized he said fishing an ad for what six months onion germanium a date and rain essential fatty acids here in your own words he knew he was again was having a good time here but in the doctor tested the blood and said you’re not allowed to have an intern while because one I have only one off obit these are included in the early losses memory again I mean when he was a part of the antennae tangerine bah came over for a party one day he told me what my brother was doing and why it couldn't be there on time what his wife was up Goji Vita to all the short-term memory stodgy just her dad was back now he was backing had his conduct of scam but the doctor is a god says no yeah now because of how they deliver that bad I mean their medical duties we created a model through marketing andedward Byrne dazing per_ and stand in commercials and mass hypnosis we've created this model it says that you do whatever the doctor said how many times he sees commercials ask your doctor make sure you ask Yourdon what about doctors in the fifties assaying smokes cigarettes are good for you and I did get all kinds of stuff that used to cure hemorrhoids by sticking and iron a high iron rod appearance camera and I love Sandra although the latest uh... all kinds of stuff you know the medical than that history of mob of medicine is not free is that you know we’re lobotomies came from the best time as doctor he was just an ice picks in the brain laughing in front of his medical students with mentally ill people go you don't believe I was looking up ted Anderson awesome thank you were to get more testimonials with farmers has been vigil Cory Cole straight ahead we are midwife appointment plays in my dreams everywhere to get in the business waiting others up that's how the free market works that’s what I did one x seven years ago making Ontario’s finding my own organization slowly growing at so we can out challenge the globalist toot and.

Working...
X