The freedom that you have dropped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The freedom that you have dropped

That be like you know losing' k her because you did your boy did not only did you avoid all those temptations because you're out on your arms for you know you’re you know it's this topic ft realize school in you know but the freedom that you have dropped around going to cart in the stresses you have in that first year college people will you use it the new to just you know they think it's going to calm their nerves and that you have managed to do that is amazing and then also tell about this you Colon Rejuvenator know-how started getting everything right what would have happened already Christianity in doing it all the way they've got all your heart all your cell Geronimo then God came back Ian and are awarded Gun amazing are is why the highest honors at Brent-wood High School most what was that time title in bed comment came from Parker word and I wasn't worried too one boy and one girl the graduating class for academic excellence in service today going and you got it in years the teachers about the same the teachers faculty and staff and I heard that you got like a unanimous like me with the you know unanimous choice for.
Working...
X