Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FT: 18" Miro 279s (BBS RM Replicas), staggered (Des Moines, Iowa)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FT: 18" Miro 279s (BBS RM Replicas), staggered (Des Moines, Iowa)

Looking to trade my set of Miro reps with Falken Ziex ZE512 tires (which are at the end of their life and in need of eventual replacement). The wheels on the car are staggered 18" x 8" fronts with 18" x 9" rears. Bolt pattern is 5x112 and the offsets are ET45 front and ET48 rear (possibly ET35 in the front, not 100% positive). I'm not feeling the staggered and stretch look, and want something a lot more Solo II friendly. The wheels on the car are almost perfect, with only a few scuff on the bolt area face. BBS center caps would be included, purple valve caps would not.

I'm looking for 18" wheels, square setup, either 8" or 8.5" all around, with a ET35 to ET45 offset. Would consider 17s or even 19s if they were the right wheel, or had decent tires on them. Would also be willing to buy a pair of 279s in the 18x8" wide size, if they were clean.

Willing to meet half-way (within reason) to execute a swap, i.e. Chicago, Minneapolis, Kansas City, Omaha, etc.). I'm in the Des Moines area, but willing to travel for the right deal. I know I am new to this forum, but I'm not new to VWs or discussion forums, in general. Check my username on VWvortex and you will find I am one of the original members of the site (and one of the founders, as well). I also am the owner of ApexSpeed.com, if that helps with credibility.

PM me here or AIM/Yahoo IM: upon3 for fastest response.
Working...
X