FS: 2 Jackson Guitars + 2 Vox Amps.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2 Jackson Guitars + 2 Vox Amps.

Just like the title says, I have two Jackson guitars and two Vox amps up for sale. The first guitar is a Jackson Dinky with the Hot Rod flames paint. It is a made in Japan model, and still sounds just as good as it did when I bought it five or so years ago. It does have a few scratches, but other then one longer one on the back they really don't take away from the guitar. (The one on the back is white paint from a chair, I'd imagine with a bit of love it will come out).

The other guitar is a Jackson Randy Rhoads with clear black paint. I don't know too much about this guitar unfortunately. It's in the same sort of condition as the other guitar, a few minor scratches but nothing huge.

I don't know too much about either of the Vox amps either, but if you are interested in them shoot me a PM or a reply and I'll get you more information. Both of the amps are pretty much brand new.

I would prefer a local sale (Toronto, ON/Seattle, WA.), but if you're willing to pay extra for shipping then go ahead.

I am asking for $425 for each guitar. (Will come with new strings and a stand, can throw in a hard case for $30 more or a soft case for $10 more).

I'm not too sure about the price on the amps, so feel free to shoot me an offer.

Pictures of how they look:

I can't find a picture of the finish on the Randy Rhoads online, so it might be a custom finish. Pictures of the actual guitars can be supplied if asked for.

Thanks for looking <3

instagram: @elliotjlong
Working...
X