Scion TC: Complete Air Ride Setup - Airlift, Accuair, Viair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scion TC: Complete Air Ride Setup - Airlift, Accuair, Viair

Picked up a new project car, so I'm going to be returning my car to stock/almost stock and making it my daily.

I've had the air ride in my car for probably about 4 months or so, works flawlessly, I would just like to invest some time and money into my new car. Thus making the Scion more of my daily driver for the time being.

The Kit includes:

Struts: Air Lift Front and Rear
    Management: Accuair SwitchSpeed
    Valve Block: Accuair VU4
    Air Tank: Single 3 Gallon Aluminum
    Air Compressor: Single Viair 400cc
    Water Trap: SMC
    Guages: 2 Viair Dual Needle 0-150psi

The rear struts have B&G tophats on them, so no need to source those. And the front struts have adjustable damping on them which is great for setting the kind of ride stiffness your looking for.

I have to say that the car doesn't really ride all that much differently on air than it did on B&G's and I don't even have my front sway bar connected anymore. It handles beautifully and can easily still be ripped through the corners.

The setup will also come with all the plumbing and fittings, air line, power cable and fuse block, relays and everything else you will need to get the setup running in your car as quick as possible. If the buyer wishes, I can even leave all the electrical/air plumbing hooked up; as well as the management, valve block, tank, and compressor mounted on the board I used so all you need to do is place it into your car and cut out a bunch of time mounting/wiring things. Making installation almost plug-and-play.

Asking $2200 Shipped for a setup that would cost you around $2600+ new. But make me an offer anyways, never hurts to ask.

So I'm gonna open this back up to trades, but heres what I'm looking for..

Quality coilovers, with a reasonable amount of miles, in good condition. That means that have have not been run with zero threads left for any period of time and that the are not blown, leaking oil, or otherwise damaged in anyway. And if you are unsure if what you have to offer is something that I'm looking for, then don't even bother. And don't expect your 2 year old B&G's to fetch $1,000 off the asking price, because we all know they're not worth that much. If you have something serious to offer though, I'll certainly consider it.

Don't lowball me, I'm not a jackas*.
    Don't b*tch about the price or anything else in the ad.
    I may be willing to part out the struts, but the rest stays together.

^ Not trying to sound like a tough guy but I know it's gonna happen.

If your interested, it's best to contact me via email or text message. I will be checking PM's but not as frequently as the other two.

Email: dtlasky@gmail.com
    Text: 203-744-9545

Thanks For Looking,

Dan

I apologize for the not so clear pictures. I don't really have too many good pictures of the car while the air was installed, but ill post what I have. I've also added a video which was taken the day after I installed the air, showing it in action.

Click Here for a video me working the switches for one of the first times.

Myself and my roommates, there a reason why we called our new place "The House of Air"

Originally posted by Kielan
    can't trust black people..
Working...
X