Newest GoPro HD Hero2 with $170 worth of original mounting accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest GoPro HD Hero2 with $170 worth of original mounting accessories

Purchased brand new at Best Buy at the beginning of December, used to document a motorcycle race. Maybe 1 hours worth of footage total use on camera.

I'm selling a Full GoPro Hero 2 Outdoor kit ($300) and with it I'm including the following; a "Chesty" chest mount kit ($40), two (2) sets of handlebar / pipe mount kits ($40), two (2) sets of "Grab-bag" of extenders and base mounts ($40), several unused adhesive mounts ($20) and 2 different kind of helmet mounts ($30) SELLING ALL OF IT FOR $330 SHIPPED, would run you over $500 if bought new from Best Buy. If you're planing to use the GoPro for its intended purpose, these mounts are absolutely essential and you are going to end up buying it anyways. You're basically getting it all for free for the price of just the Go Pro.

Only thing I'm willing to trade for is a Canon 580EXII speedlight or a 30/50/85mm f/1.4 prime lens, obviously I can add cash on top if needed.

Email me at ian(dot)derzsi(at)gmail(dot)com if your interested. I take paypal.

Working...
X