Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White Oracal 970ra- Vinyl wrap your car the right way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Oracal 970ra- Vinyl wrap your car the right way!

Whats going on guys, thinking about wrapping your car?
    Dont do it the gypsy way with regular sticker vinyl. Regular vinyl discolors and is less adhesive when stretched. It also may leave a residue or be very difficult to remove. Its also very prone to wrinkle and leave bubbles which you cant get out.

We ordered a 5ft x 25yd roll of Gloss White Oracal 970ra vinyl for a customer who flaked on us and our distributor doesn't do returns after 30 days. This is our loss, your gain.

The Oracal 970ra vinyl is our favorite vinyl to work with, super easy to go on, easy to remove and is very forgiving when applying. Its perforated to prevent any bubbles from forming during application and if any bubbles are formed, you just press on them with your thumb and they disappear. If you make any mistakes or wrinkles while applying just pull it off and reapply, its infinitely adhesive so theres no need for soapy water!

Oracal 970ra Gloss White
    This stuff retails for about $860 +shipping
    Were just trying to get rid of it for $820 shipped.

Its a brand new still in the box and vinyl still in the plastic. Our vinyl is always stored in an air conditioned room at all times.

Actual pictures of the Gloss White vinyl.

Heres some pictures of the 970ra matte black roof on a G35 sedan.

Give me a call or email for more information
    StickyGarage@Gmail.com
    516-993-7315
    Jason

We can also order you any color in any finish you like just shoot me a PM for more information.
    I<3 Fat Lips & Stretched Walls/ More Ass Than Class
    StickyGarage Facebook spam
Working...
X