Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Box for Automobile - Hot Item

Hi Folks,

I found a pretty good technology that would help in car owners record their cars sourondings while away. It works pretty much like a USB video recorder that you can stick to any angels inside the car, dashboards or windsheilds works very well though. It only records anything it detects within it's vicinity "like motion detection". It actually comes with different sizes and different memory size for longer hours of recording.

I've been using it for quite some time and is really usefull especially if I'm parking at places that I don't use to before. It gives me ease, security and assurance especially if I leave it to a mechanic that I don't use go to for a day or so.

I will take some picture or make a shor video clip later on and post it here. I live in Hong Kong and I can arrange order for you if your interested. I could also arrange bulk delivery if we're talking business here I also do plan to post some on Stance official classified site once I've propose this boss Ben later on. Anyway, I'll make my way posting them here first

Let me know will you be interested so I can measure needy. Will keep this post updated from time to time. You can PM me as well or email. Cheers

Ingrid
Working...
X