2000 BMW Z3 2.5 5-Speed Cosmoschwartz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 BMW Z3 2.5 5-Speed Cosmoschwartz

For sale is my 2000 BMW Z3 2.5 5-Speed manual, 106k Miles. Hard to find color combo, Cosmo Schwartz with Impala brown interior, has sport seats and M steering wheel. The top is one year old, no tears or leaks. There are no leaks from the engine, or anywhere on the car.

Mods: H&R coilovers, 88Labs custom exhaust. Wheels are Str LM reps, 18x8.5f and 18x9.5r, tires are Nankang NS20 and have 600 miles on them. Interior is stock except for black suede with ///M stitching shift and ebrake boot. It does have a new bluetooth stereo.

Full disclosure the title is rebuilt. Brought the car to BMW after I purchased it and found out it was in a front passenger side collision with a previous owner. There was no frame damage, hood, bumper,lights and some smaller bits were replaced. I've owned the car for two years and have had no issues whatsoever.

Overall the car is in awesome condition, it is a blast to drive. Handles extremely well. Been very diligent with maintenance, oil changed with full synthetic every 3000 miles. When I purchased the car the synchros were messed up so I replaced the transmission. Clutch is in good condition. Have a few random maintenance parts I will include in the sale as well. Paint is 7/10, interior is 8/10.

Moving and need a larger car is the only reason I am selling. Unfortunately I cannot take the car with me. Need this gone, PM me for more info.

Looking to get $6200,OBO. Pick up only, Stamford CT.

Last edited by ThatEF9kid; 07-06-2017, 04:33 PM.
Working...
X