Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Saab 92-x Aero! Manual 65,000 miles

PICTURES CLICK CRAIGSLIST LINK

I'm selling my 2006 Saab 92-x aero. As you may know these cars are rare, its considered to be a "Unicorn" becasue they made so few. A lot of people refer to them as Saabarus because the engine is a wrx engine. It was made in Fuji Heavy Industries where subaru makes theirs.

My Saab has 65,000 miles, although it is my daily so they will go up slightly. I am the second owner. It has a clean title, no wrecks or any other bad things. Both the previous owner and I took great care of the car. It runs like a charm, no grinding or other noises. It will be inspected up to Maryland standards before it is sold.

The interior is in great shape. The front two seats have some cracking, mainly on the bottoms. Drivers seat is worse than passenger, but neither are noticeable when driving the car. It has bluetooth, aux output, as well as a usb adapter. Speakers work great, all the power windows work including the sunroof. Heated seats, AC/heat, all work well.

Exterior is a solid 8/10. Paint is pealing from the rear spoiler and the front hood scoop as is common on these cars. I will get that re painted before car is sold. Someone keyed the roof of the car when the previous owner had it, but it is not very noticeable unless you look for it. Very minor rock chips and other small markings as well.

Car is completely stock beside the new head unit.
    Will update this with a list of recent work soon.

Idk how to post pictures directly

asking $9,650 obo.

Email kerriganclark_2018@depauw.edu to get more information or pictures.
Working...
X