X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 Toyota mr2 turbo

My car is officially fs
    Toyota MR2 Orginal turbo sw22 chassis
    As of now I don't want to part out and will settle for 7500 firm for the next 2 weeks if no interest I will begin to part out so please don't ask . No less or more.
    So as far as the car goes

Bad(and I'll be as honest as I possibly can)
    -the car has some paint peeling in the fender areas from a combination of a crappy roll and some rubbing ( not that noticeable)
    -car is extremely stiff( not too bouncy just really stiff) I can switch out to the stock Tein springs but won't be able to go as low but will help a lot.
    -the previous owner jack slipped and dented the bottom rocker panel. Not that noticeable due to it being painted a flat black
    -the lip is cracked but it's a pretty self explanatory fix
    -t tops leak occasionally (the seals them selfs aren't too bad just need to adjust the window to sit higher
    -the seats have seen better days
    -the tach stopped working and has a check engine light from not having a speed sensor nothing else wrong with it
    -no a/c due to upgraded turbo but have everything to run it -rear driver side brakes squeek

Pros -Gen3 3sgte swapped with a street brawler kit(80k ish on the engine as of now)
    -Tein flex Coils with 18/28k k sport springs -Jdm kouki tail lights -Resprayed 18 months ago (besides the fenders the paint is in very good condition ( used Toyota paint and has a good amount of clear to ensure good paint for more years to come)
    -originally turbo model and SMG color
    -Nardi deep corn wheel with nrg quick release -Berk v3 3 in. full exhaust extremely quiet for no cats , never been pulled over for it -Jdm leather /suede seats in rough shape
    -Work Vs-xx in 17x10/11.5 -will include a lot of stock parts with the purchase to return it to stock

I'm not in a huge rush to sell it but I just need the money for another project.
    As far as trades go. I will consider e34 touring, 540i or m5 plus cash depending on the car
    Lexus is300 in stock form cleAn title
    Stick shift models Don't be scared to offer others car I might consider some.
    Will also sell for 5.5k with stock wheels and no nardi
    Text me 818-749-0314 comment below or dm
    Will not ship
    #mr2 #sw20 #toyota #trd #boosted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Working...
X