Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 328i Artic Silver Sedan

Hello Everyone,

So sadly enough I have to part ways with my e36. I've owned the car for the last 7 years and recently bought an X3 and now I just do not have the space to keep it.

The car is a 1996 Artic Silver 4 door 328i with Black Leather interior. It has 186,XXX miles on the motor and chasis. For the past 7 years the car has had regular maintenance (oil change, tune ups etc) at or around 3,000 miles. I have the records for all the oil changes performed on the car. The car has also has some mechanical work performed on it such as suspension upgrade, tie-rods, bushings, brakes and some others. I also can get the records of these jobs at the shop that I take the car to. The car runs great with no mechanical issues.

Body:
    The car was repainted (stock color, Artic Silver) in the summer of 2010 due the fact the clear coat was shot on the car. The outside of the car is a 7/10. It has small dents (due to people opening doors into my car) on a couple spots on the car. Rear Driver quarter panel, Passenger rear and Front Doors. Besides that those small dents the body is in pristine shape.

Has AC Shnitzer Front Bumper and AC Shnitzer Trunk Spoiler.

Interior:
    The interior is Back Leather and its a 8/10. This car was my daily driver for the past 7 years so the driver seat and the steering wheel have a lot of wear. The driver seat has a tear in it and the leather on the steering wheel has begun to peal. All the other leathers are in perfect condition. I have pictures to show them.

The car has Style 68 rims.
    The car sits on H&R Sports Springs and Beilstien Shocks. The front brakes were recently replaced in May of this year.
    The car has OEM Hid's in the headlights and 55watt yellow bulbs in the fogs.
    The car will come with a Clarion flip out Head unit, but also I have the factory head unit and factory 6 cd changer that work properly.

Cons:
    Needs wheel alignment (which I can get done before sale if needed)
    The front passenger side window track is broken and window falls of the track if put down.
    Needs new front ABS sensor.
    The driver seat and steering wheel leather need to be replaced due to wear and tear from it being my daily driver.

Overall the car is in a 8/10 condition wise seeing as its 18 years old. I take very very good car of this car. I will post pictures below but if you need to see more pictures or need more info on the car I can email them to you. My email is dg71121@hotmail.com.

Have some pics of the car also on my instagram: D_gon8

I am located in Rockland County, New York. I am asking $4,300 , OBO for the car.

Im posting this car on here so it can go to a good home and also feel like it would be a great project for someone.

I would like the car gone before snow comes.
Working...
X