Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2006 audi a3 6sp manual SoCal

Hello,

I am thinking about selling my 2006 a3. There are no problems with the car, and I have not had any issues since I purchased in early 2012 with 50,000 miles. The reason for selling is I have recently inherited an e39 that I drive daily, and would like to sell this to get into something for the track. So I am open to trades if you have something like that! Car is an Arizona car, so I can meet in either CA or AZ.

PM for more pics or info. $14,000, open to offers and trades!

Car has:

67k miles
    Regularly serviced at Pure MS
    3rd owner

-Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs
    -TSW Nurburgrings (charcoal) 17x8 et 45 5x112
    -20% tint on all sides/back
    -Neuspeed intake
    -Milltek non-resonated exhaust
    -GIAC stage 1 software (installed new revision-d diverter valve a year ago)
    -Stern sub-frame mount
    -ECS dogbone mount kit
    -Smoked side markers (also have clear)
    -FK front grille with black painted rings
    -Audi rubber floor mats and carpet mats

It has two Michelin Pilot Super Sports in the rear that are getting low, and two cheap Winrun tires in the front that are a month old---so you would probably want to get a new quality set of tires soon.

I removed the audi rings from the rear, as well as the "A3"--but I still have them. Car is super straight with no dents! All electrical stuff works, no problems. Interior is very good, 9/10 (side bolster on driver seat is beginning to wear, everything else is great condition).

Would probably sell WITHOUT the Yakima towers, bars, and racks, but am willing to work something out.

I believe I still have the stock intake and engine cover somewhere, but would have to make sure.

Thanks for looking!
    Reid

Scroll backwards to see additional photos:
    [IMG][/IMG]
Working...
X