Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale : E46 COMPLETE SHELL (Perfect for Winter Project or Swap) My S54 Sedan. MINT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale : E46 COMPLETE SHELL (Perfect for Winter Project or Swap) My S54 Sedan. MINT

Hey there S/W...

As some of you know I have moved from Chicago to Scottsdale, AZ. The sedan shell that I am planning on selling is a 2001 325i with 99k miles titanium silver on mint black interior.
    The stuff missing on this car are bumper, hood, engine, trans, differential it's basically a rolling shell.

I had this vehicle for past 6-7 years it was an amazing daily until i got my hands on a crashed M3 so thats when i decided to rip it apart and go for the S54 swap. The swap is complete but I did remove some stuff for my Supercharged ZHP and overall its complete but i will be keeping it the S54 and all other parts for a potential other vehicle that i am planning on installing it in.

The car will be sold as a rolling shell ONLY, I will NOT sell any M3 parts.

The is a perfect candidate for any swap or getting it back to stock.

The most expensive part of the vehicle i would say is the mint condition black interior. The seats were swapped from a 20k mile car and headliner and pillars are factory black from ZHP.

Price is :
    3000$ obo shell as is
    1500$ just interior
    2000$ just shell NO interior

Call or text at (708) 717-4802

This is how it looked before I took it apart for my S54 swap :

Last edited by Krystian_E46; 10-24-2013, 12:42 AM.
    - Krystian
    http://www.facebook.com/kgawlak

Owner of many E46's
    [Currently own 2005 AA 2.5 Kit ZHP, S54 Sedan, 01 330ci and 1 Coupe 1 Sedan 1 E46 M3 parts cars]
    Summer toy : 2009 Yamaha R6 Raven "Currently Lamborghini Balloon White" It is For Sale !
    sigpic

Working...
X