01 CHEVROLET 3500 4X4 DURAMAX Diesel Dually

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 01 CHEVROLET 3500 4X4 DURAMAX Diesel Dually

Selling this for my brother in law who has a kid on the way and isn't using it. We considered bagging it but for starters its 4x4 which would make it more difficult and for two my sister wasn't having it.

Privately used and babied 2001 Chevy Silverado. We bought this truck as a family hauler for long trips but never really got around to using it besides one trip down to Orlando and back and a few small camping trips. Its now driven daily in Boston which is senseless so we're looking to sell this truck.

2001 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 4X4 167 In. WB LT Crew Cab Long bed
    Exterior Color: Onyx Black
    Interior Color: Graphite
    6.6L V8 Fuel Turbo Diesel
    5-Speed Automatic Drive
    4WD - Time Driven Wheels: Four-WheelLocking Hubs: AutoTransfer Case
    Weight: 11400.00 Pounds

Options and Add-ons:
    Front Reclining Leather Heated Bucket Seats
    Trailer hitch tow package
    Pioneer Headunit with bluetooth/ipod/aux input
    Alpine speakers front and rear
    2 10" Type R subs w/ 1000watt Amp in custom box
    9 inch flip door rear TV/DVD player
    Fixed Comfort Air Conditioning
    Rubber Front And Rear Mats
    LED Reading and Dome Lights
    Rhino-liner bed
    6000k HID headlights
    Extendable mirrors
    OE Sidesteps
    AFE intake
    Aluminum bed racks

186,XXX miles

When i bought it the PO had just done ball joints and tie rods. We put four new rear tires (fronts are fine), replaced the brake lines, did a trans service, and changed oil every 3000k with full synthetic oil (PO did the same at 3500 intervals), and last week installed an upgraded alternator in it. Brakes and other suspension components were changed by PO along with plugs, filters, coils, etc. The fuel system is regularly treated with LubroMoly purge and cleaner and the truck runs like new.

Exterior condition: No rocker rust, paint shines, few scratches, almost no dings. It wasn't ever abused.

Interior condition: Typical driver side cushion tear. Carpets are mint, heat and AC work perfect. All features are in perfect working order.

Mechanically: 10/10 truck really doesn't need anything but to be driven

Vin available per request.
    I can meet people within 20 miles of Boston
    Price is somewhat negotiable but be reasonable.
    This truck is FULLY optioned out. It has all the amenities needed for long hauls and is nice around town.
    Price: $13,000 (price reflects condition. Go look at a few of those KBB deals before telling me the price is over book). If he gets what hes asking or near it he will get the truck detailed. When I took these pictures they had just come back from camping. The interior cleans up A LOT.

Pictures:

Working...
X