PA: 1995 BMW E34 525i, 5 speed, clean. $3200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PA: 1995 BMW E34 525i, 5 speed, clean. $3200

I've got a few BMWs too many so some have to go...

This one is my e34, here's the specs;

1995 525i
    Vanos M50
    5 speed manual
    Black leather
    traction control

Yellow Highs
    Volvo Lip
    Original 15" basketweaves

This car runs well, drives well and hasn't been abused.

I took the car on a trade from a friend recently and really have no use for it.

He used the car for several years for nothing more than a short commute to and from work... I had an e36 for sale and he wanted that so I figured I'd give him the car he wanted and sell the e34 when I got around to it.

While I think the car is in great shape for age/mileage it does have flaws as any 18 year old used car will.

I will be as up front and honest as I can. This may shy you away, but keep in mind.... I'm being honest. Many sellers leave out all of these little details that I'm about to share.

-The largest issue with the car is the fuel tank. It is rusty around the seal where the two parts were pressed together. If you add more than 3/8th tank to it, it will leak. I intend on picking up a tank on my day off this week, but at the moment that is a noticeable issue.

-There are various dents/dings/imperfections on the body. Most notable some hazing on the roof and trunk and the right front fender has a few dents you'll see if looking closely.

-The key I have doesn't work the door locks. I just don't lock the car. I'm sure BMW can cut a new one using the vin if that concerns you...My guess is that the ignition was replaced at some point and the door key got lost in the shuffle.

-There is no radio. There wasn't one when I got the car and I haven't driven it enough to justify installing one

-The front springs were cut by a previous owner. The car rides smoothly and isn't bouncy as he didn't cut a lot. They still sit in the perches as they should.

-I don't see any noticeable play, but the front suspension could use an overhaul. The car drives well but in my opinion feels "floaty"

-Rear pads and rotors need replaced. Fronts are recent, but there is a pulsation under heavy braking. A quick look at the rear rotors explains that.

-It will need tires before too long. It has winter tires now and they are getting worn.

-One of the fog lights is in the trunk, they were not mounted well and it popped out.

-Airbag light is on

I see no signs of leaks from the engine/trans and the trans shifts smoothly.

All windows and the sunroof work. Heat works excellent. Ac needs a charge.

Excellent daily driver, or a great base to build an e34. Aside from the fuel tank the car is virtually rust free.

Price is firm and reflects the above mentioned issues. $3200

Text me at 717-271-8781 with interest/questions.

I'm not interested in trades unless it is in my favor or you're adding at least $1k in cash.

Here are plenty of photos:

V8 E36. E36 M3. Nissan Frontier. @jasondraper on IG
Working...
X