I love lifestyles the lawyer you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love lifestyles the lawyer you

That land Pamela and this his mind they have no I thought I would ask us the song say can I say that doesn't make sense to me I'm going to be passing got some questions I'm also going to be answering the questions he's going to answer first the first question that this I'm sitting in front of the TV you what is on the screen then there's so many things you're sitting in for yellow this I so roles yeah sneeze on the site TV show old well craziness yes that's stinging what else though like scrubs that's actually on anymore but yes I love lifestyles the lawyer you well there's the goodbye good what I love that show think she was on his mind scandal systems you oh my god she was going I'm the one that you almost pierce queue shit really curly hair show like using exiles yes mom the ER was I know Garcinia Cambogia Plus slots punishment scandal yes scandal to although Archimedes shells and private practice than anything else kids you sound love their stress yeah that work approaching basil company like name I don't know them showing evil but pretty much is right about all those things the worst ok okay so for him that the nerd alert starting what going okay let's not include keys that TV shows from years ago let's okay but what I didn't walk a I'm warehouse during the regular land the warehouse Maryland star Bougainvillea sonnets non on Eureka that's hard so it's a horrible primary show you know Kong but not think very carefully it's on CBS what is your area go.
Working...
X