Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Installed Bride seats/Nardi wheel..nxt roll cage..yea boy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flavourless View Post
    Driving it like it was supposed to be driven You know how I feel..love it man!!

Be careful about getting Takata harnesses because from what I have heard that they are not FIA certified and if you are going to be drifting, I do believe that most sanctioning bodies require certified harnesses. If this is the case you may have to two sets of harnesses. I think the Takata harnesses look sick but I personally would go with Schroth
    Yep you know how I feel man... I really like the Schroth harnesses also, I guess if I get Takata it would be for the wow factor which I really don't care about, and I don't know about the green..Dosen't flow to me with my car theme. But I do love Takata on other cars.

Originally posted by darkdrifter View Post
    ^ what he said about them not being SFI certified.

however, done here in so cal anyhow, most drift events do not require harnesses, let alone SFI ones. if you end up in a competition, then you will need an cert'ed harness, along with door bars.
    yea don't really plan on doing competitions until it is a drift car only and not DD...but that wont be for a long while

Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
    I'd do a 4pt. I've found that 6pts can be a bit to much in cars that are driven often. I love your Z man.
    Thanks man... I think I'm going to go with the 4pt with X-brace and lower leg bars...KNOW I HAVE TO PICK A COLOR TO PAINT IT,,,FLATZ GOLD, WHITE,,PURPLE.....Any suggestions would be great.

Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
    Looks sick homie!! I think either one would look sexy But just a quick question about the steering wheel. Did you have cruise control or any controls on there before hand? And if so do you miss it? lol
    Thanks man. I did not have any buttons on my steering wheel so I was good to go

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

I envy your life.

I would paint the cage gloss black personally.
      Last edited by OSSHWA; 07-23-2009, 10:16 PM.
      MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
      Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

That car looks really good! As for the cage, I'd recommend doing it right in the first place. I've had my share of experience with cages, if you are serious about doin this stuff (drifting/road racing) then go for it. If not and it's just a fad, I would highly go against it. Just think about getting in a small accident and whacking your head on that main hoop Not just a bump on the head with that one.

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
          I envy your life.
          +1
          Originally posted by da3bous
          I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Thanks guys...def going with the 4-point with X-Brace and lower leg bars (all welded in)

Comment

I say white or red for the cage.

Comment

Or purple.
                Originally posted by da3bous
                I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Yea some one suggested purple on Fatlace forums and I was like wooow never thought about that color. Might look good or White with purple flakes?????

Comment

Purple FTW!!

[IMG][/IMG]
                    horrible pic but wheels are mag purple on black!!
                    Ryan

Comment

Ryan, they look blue in that pic to me. Or, is that what you mean by horrible pic?

And, before you do the cage, do your headliner in black, or another color. Doing it after the cage is in might be a PITA.

My vote, purple headliner, and gold cage. Ballin, like Crown Royal. lol.
                      I like to modify things.
                      flickr
                      Inyo Photo
                      -Chad

Comment

Yo dude car is hella sick you should drift my SSR Vienna Kriess's 19x10 et6 19x11 et12

Comment

So dope.
                          Swinford-Hypnotyzd : Dirty South-Swinny

| Hypnotyzd FB |Tischer BMW|

Comment

Originally posted by hover View Post
                            Ryan, they look blue in that pic to me. Or, is that what you mean by horrible pic?

And, before you do the cage, do your headliner in black, or another color. Doing it after the cage is in might be a PITA.

My vote, purple headliner, and gold cage. Ballin, like Crown Royal. lol.

Yea I already have plans to do my headliner black suede before I put in the cage

Originally posted by RS_Sex View Post
                            Yo dude car is hella sick you should drift my SSR Vienna Kriess's 19x10 et6 19x11 et12
                            That would be sick, are they for sell send me pm

Comment

Sick doggie, just sick!!

If there are any hat3rs in here right now that don't have anybody to hat3 on, feel free to hat3 on me.-Katt Williams

Comment

Working...
                              X