X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mehowski
    replied
    you know about them ambers, they work well man

personally I love the colour of those wheels, although I can see them working in white but not sure if it'll suit the VIP style of the curtains etc.

Leave a comment:

• 190Evan
    replied
    Got the wobble bolts finally and took some camber off, I'm going to take a little more off in order to clean up the fitment but here's how it sits now.

Go the new headlights installed and clear corners as well but soon after decided that I liked the look of the euro lights with a embers more because the gave it more of a vintage look. Although if I do end up painting my wheels white I will probably put the clear corners in because they will go better with all of the colors on the car. Anyways heres the clears...

Here's the amber corners, a lot better imo.

Also just got my headlight retainers in and found out that both he retaining bolt AND clip are missing so I have to find a solution to keeping the light up on the inner side, other than that they look amazing in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• 190Evan
    replied
    Originally posted by AMGwheelwhore View Post
    Thanks man I'm getting the lights sorted today!

Leave a comment:

• 190Evan
    replied
    Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
    Hey man, are you black?

lol
    Lmfao

Leave a comment:

• OSSHWA
    replied
    Hey man, are you black?

lol

Leave a comment:

• AMGwheelwhore
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 190Evan
    replied
    Nevermind got it sorted

Leave a comment:

• 190Evan
    replied
    HELP!

Dos anyone know why my original headlight bulbs won't fit into my deep headlights? I can seem to make them fit, the fog lights fit perfectly. I also was wondering if anyone has a diagram of how to wire the euro wiring adapter. There's not diagram as to how to do it that I can find. I still need to grab some bolts to fix the sagging headlight trim and a 10mm bolt to replace the missing one on my passenger side headlight. So far they look amazing!

I also went ahead and grabbed some VIP curtains to mount, needless to say they look playeristic Disregard the girl scoping my fitment in the background.

Any help on the headlight bulb and wiring problem is greatly appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• 190Evan
    replied
    Originally posted by loekaaz
    YAAAAASSSSS headlight fix!!

Dont forget that there should also be an 8mm screw on the side to keep it in place. Otherwise your brand new plastic clip will die at the fist speedbump you come across
    Dude I've been missing it the whole time and that was the reason for the droop, I just never had a replacement bolt and didn't want to use a regular 8mm screw because I didn't want to damage the housings.

Leave a comment:

• loekaaz
    replied
    YAAAAASSSSS headlight fix!!

Dont forget that there should also be an 8mm screw on the side to keep it in place. Otherwise your brand new plastic clip will die at the fist speedbump you come across

Leave a comment:

• Mehowski
    replied
    Finally! The headlights are getting fixed

Never thought i'd see the day

Also, agree on the wheel comment, I fucking love them - especially the colour

Leave a comment:

• 190Evan
    replied
    Started designing some things today

Leave a comment:

• 190Evan
    replied
    Got some parts coming in this week!

Finally these...

aaaaaand even more necessary these...

Also got these coming in finally tomorrow, didn't feel like getting junction produce ones because they are both more expensive and would be out of place eon my car.

I'll post pics when I get them installed!

Leave a comment:

• 190Evan
    replied
    Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
    I must admit: those wheels do look great. You're getting there buddy
    Thanks pallerino

Leave a comment:

• loekaaz
    replied
    I must admit: those wheels do look great. You're getting there buddy

Leave a comment:

Working...