This car is awesome.
    Kinda reminds me of my friends old 190e
    What that's my old car !!!

Leave a comment:

• 190Evan
    replied
    Originally posted by Earl View Post
    So where dis?
    Scroll up Car was crashed and repaired the best it could be but still was never the same so I gave it to my friend Dom and he recently sold it off to some Asian kid in San Diego, don't know his name sadly I'd love to see where it is now...

Leave a comment:

• Earl
    replied
    So where dis?

Leave a comment:

• loekaaz
    replied
    Originally posted by Daphatch View Post
    How in the world do u get that bolt back on its almost impossible on my 300e
    Probably because you have aircon vehicles and I don't
    So your aircon fans are in the way I guess?

Leave a comment:

• SeattleStance
    replied

RIP

Leave a comment:

• Daphatch
    replied
    Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
    YAAAAASSSSS headlight fix!!

Dont forget that there should also be an 8mm screw on the side to keep it in place. Otherwise your brand new plastic clip will die at the fist speedbump you come across

How in the world do u get that bolt back on its almost impossible on my 300e

Leave a comment:

• Daphatch
    replied
    Mayb I missed it but Did you roll your fenders and quarters? What did u use since the wheel wells are square

Leave a comment:

• Mehowski
    replied
    RIP, thotwagon

Leave a comment:

• loekaaz
    replied
    Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
    ......I was over the car and the frame damage wasn't going to work out for me.....

Leave a comment:

• 190Evan
    replied
    Donated the car to Dominic with the wrapped bagged 202 and I'm glad to say it's in good hands, I was over the car and the frame damage wasn't going to work out for me seeing as it was my only car and I'm moving at the end of this month. BUT I picked up an SC300 and I'll be posting up pics of that thing soon and probably making a build thread if I feel like it.

Leave a comment:

• loekaaz
    replied
    Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
    UPDATE YO
    this pic is for you Loekaaz, little to no lean...

Leave a comment:

• Laef
    replied
    Yo I didn't came here in a while, see you put the ambers back on

Euro headlights looks so much cleaner man! And starting to love these wheels on the 124 chassis.

Leave a comment:

• 190Evan
    replied
    Originally posted by Mehowski View Post
    i can see a candy sticker on an E90 - thank you!
    That's my best friends car who I live with, we represent it out here!

Leave a comment:

• Mehowski
    replied
    i can see a candy sticker on an E90 - thank you!

I'm finishing school on tuesday, and I can relate when you say funds are going to increase.

Leave a comment:

• 190Evan
    replied
    UPDATE YO

Today is my very last day of high school and basically that means I will now be able to start working 40+ hour weeks and really raking in some dough. This is the real start of this build. I was finally able to source some H$'s and now have real bright headlights, went with the low power xenon bulbs and could not be happier with the quality. Also Loekaaz I already broke one of the retainers but I'm still in search of a bolt that I can use to replace the clip and 8mm that hold it up next to the radiator. Anyways here's some pics for ya guy I did a few little things.

Finally got my coils installed and I almost maxed them after this pic and for some reason it's not going that low, have a feeling it has to do with my upgraded swaybar being installed not upside down, So I am going to either flip it or convert to a 300e swaybar. The ride is AMAZING with these on though and I have had no issues.

this pic is for you Loekaaz, little to no lean...

Had to wait an hour for a tow truck to come grab me from my school and I'm glad I decided to get it towed because when I got to the alignment shop they told me my "eyeball" alignment had me at .4 and 4.3 degrees of toe in on the left and right, ridiculous I know.

On my way back from the alignment shop, the car has NEVER felt this good and smooth to drive and accelerates better than ever.

So after removing the adapters and running wobble bolts I removed as much camber as possible and still am at 12 degrees on both sides. Which is crazy because I removed a LOT of camber so I'd say it was safe to say I was at about -22 easily before. I can't wait to get the front frame fixed, wheels mounted and lower it all around about 2.5 more inches and get it re-aligned. So stoked.

Little booty pic for all my late night lovers (It's on a hill that's why it looks uneven.)

The color is starting to grow on me but I really want some thing that pops and is out there, maybe 70's marlboro livery? Who knows that's all in months to come. Anyways, till next time SW friends.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X