Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hinrichs
    replied
    looking good man, like the stance with those tires more than being slammed.

Leave a comment:

• MommysLittleMonster
    replied
    Not bad at all. Very sharp car, OP.

Leave a comment:

• cblock406
    replied
    I think I've finally got the suspension just about set up now. I have some very minor rubbing to solve but I drove it around all day yesterday to test it out and I think I'm 90% there. I know it's not really Stanceworks low but I can't go any lower with these tires. I'm really happy to get it back on the road and can't wait to get my alignment next week. Also, the steering feels awesome with the new rack. It definitely feels more like a sports car. I think that and the LSD rear end are the two best things I've done to the car.

Leave a comment:

• Motoman325
    replied
    You keep making me jelly with these city lights pics

im liking the low-ness

Leave a comment:

• cblock406
    replied
    Well I think I've got the front just about dialed in. I added some more camber and lowered it some more. I can turn lock to lock without rubbing so I'm hoping this will be how the front fitment will stay, we will see once I get the back done and take it for some test drives. Sorry all of my pics are pretty terrible, once the car is done hopefully I'll get some proper ones taken.

Some wheel bling...

Leave a comment:

• cblock406
    replied
    Thanks! Yeah I plan to go as low as possible without having clearance issues. It will definitely be lower than it was with the TCK's. I was tired yesterday and didn't even touch the car. Tonight after work I'll start getting everything adjusted.
    Last edited by cblock406; 05-26-2015, 11:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Verdigrie
    replied
    Man I cant get over that front fitment, I love it when you can see the front tires from head on. Better yet that they're meaty and purposeful.

Looking forward to seeing how it looks with the new coilovers. Are you planning on going much lower?

Leave a comment:

• cblock406
    replied
    Coilovers are on! Sway bar is mounted!!! I've never driven this car with a front sway bar lol so I'm pretty excited to get it all finished up and aligned.

I filled up the mount with expanding spray foam so dirt can't get back inside and fill it up.

Leave a comment:

• cblock406
    replied
    Thanks guys! Broadway's are on now, tomorrow I'll post some pics once I have everything adjusted properly, pretty excited with how it turned out!

Leave a comment:

• Motoman325
    replied
    Originally posted by cblock406 View Post
    Here is the car maxed out on the TC Klines. I'm installing the Broadways today so hopefully by the end of this weekend I'll have the suspension all dialed in. I'm hoping with some more camber and some more lows I can keep the same offsets.

I also took out my DJ Auto's and threw in my ZKW's and went back to halogens. Got some LED Ambers for my city lights that look pretty sick.

Im liking this

Leave a comment:

• Sprinqer
    replied
    I **** to be that guy, but I happen to sell a sticker that says Cliché lol.

Also this e36 is amazing, excited to see more lows and a touch of camber!

Leave a comment:

• cblock406
    replied
    Here is the car maxed out on the TC Klines. I'm installing the Broadways today so hopefully by the end of this weekend I'll have the suspension all dialed in. I'm hoping with some more camber and some more lows I can keep the same offsets.

I also took out my DJ Auto's and threw in my ZKW's and went back to halogens. Got some LED Ambers for my city lights that look pretty sick.

Leave a comment:

• Verdigrie
    replied
    Thanks for the info man and for indicating that it's your effective ET you're giving.

Anyway, I'll avoid derailing things. Looking forward to see what you do next.

Leave a comment:

• cblock406
    replied
    Originally posted by Verdigrie View Post
    Damn the fitment on the front is incredible! Mind If I ask what tyres you're running and if you know the offset of the wheels?
    Thanks fellas, I have a 12mm spacer front and 15mm rear making it et 23 and et 20. Tires are 235/40/17.
    Last edited by cblock406; 05-19-2015, 10:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Motoman325
    replied
    Originally posted by Verdigrie View Post
    Damn the fitment on the front is incredible! Mind If I ask what tyres you're running and if you know the offset of the wheels?

Subbed for another red E36, looks like you're heading in the right direction
    ^This

Leave a comment:

Working...
X