Been too long...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been too long...

So last time i had ever posted anything I was introducing my old ride a '65 Ford Ranchwagon that i wanted to bag..yeah yeah yeah.. Since then I bought a '82 Nissan/Datsun Stanza 4dr hatch that I ended up selling to my brother.

Now... I have my lovely '98 740IL. I'm not one of those BMW owners. I have style that goes more then just some new 20" rims and trying to race everyone I can find. Well, it is a 4300lb luxury sedan so its a little different. Bought it for 5500 and it was already lowered on NEX coil overs and had an alpina rep lip. Since then the lip was removed due to poor instalation and updated teh HID kit. Nothin special and no beaming blue lights. simple 5000k.

lots to do. interior is perfect and im not a photographer or even have a camera on my phone due to where i work. so i will upload pics whenever i can. I will put her on some new rims nice and tucked. Still deciding what I will like. Keeping her in her luxury family going to add some random things to the interior nothing crazy. Also thinking about painting her but she just looks too dam good all black.
    Thanks
    Last edited by hoodwagon; 04-26-2012, 07:29 PM. Reason: pics
Working...
X