X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Kid
    replied
    Wait whut?
    oh shit this thread is still alive? cool, props to you.

Whats your box tuned to?
    I'm running a pair of sa-12's and an mbquart 1500d so your setup is relevant to my interests

Leave a comment:

• schmittz
    replied
    Op, glad to see you didn't give up, even being internet infamous. If you think it looks good, and are happy with it, thats all that matters, as long as it isn't affecting your safety, because slammed/stanced cars are safe right?? man I have abs/brakeline brackets made from zipties and exhaust hangers made from coat hangers, but it works, I dunno about your original setup, but hey, to each his own, and I live on the E.C. anyways lol. Keep it up dude.

Leave a comment:

• smokenyall
    replied
    Got my car up on the lift and it's surprisingly not bad

And I was wondering what iv been taking turtles out with the middle of my car

Oh and btw still daily driven!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• smokenyall
    replied
    Vid wasn't as good as I was expecting, I was sparking up a storm the whole run but the miata was too far behind to catch it , funny part is every car there is on full coilovers and I'm still on my DIY setup .

Leave a comment:

• Junya
    replied
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEGUlIKso0Q&noredirect=1"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEGUlIKso0Q&noredirect=1[/ame]

Skip to 3:17

Leave a comment:

• smokenyall
    replied
    Had some fun yesterday and something bad happened

Leave a comment:

• smokenyall
    replied
    Originally posted by tunnelvision View Post
    Good shoot you've come a long way from page 1 and I just read all of it. car looks good I just don't like spoilers. Still a nice setup though.
    Thanks man!!! Glad you enjoyed the thread, bashing and all . I wanted to go wingless for the longest time but it ended up growing on me. Maybe it will get removed once it starts cracking worse from the music!!
    Originally posted by cus View Post
    i actually like this! tires are a bit too chunky for me, but wheels suit the car!
    Tires came with the wheels but there 195/50 front and 195/55 rear, not sure what I would run if I wanted more stretch but for now I need to clearance the inner fender in the rear so I can run a tad less camber and a 10mill or so spacer up front .

Leave a comment:

• cus
    replied
    i actually like this! tires are a bit too chunky for me, but wheels suit the car!

Leave a comment:

• tunnelvision
    replied
    Good shoot you've come a long way from page 1 and I just read all of it. car looks good I just don't like spoilers. Still a nice setup though.

Leave a comment:

• smokenyall
    replied
    well today had a little fun and did a photoshoot in a spot that iv always wanted but never felt my car was photo ready lol
    driving into the spot

last but definitely not least, my favorite pic of the whole shoot!!

hope you guys enjoy my first real shoot!!
    Last edited by smokenyall; 06-12-2013, 01:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• smokenyall
    replied
    Pics of the low

Angle of the rear lca

And at my second job I realized today was 69

Leave a comment:

• smokenyall
    replied
    Originally posted by keenan View Post
    haha ive had a few people honk at me when getting into elevated areas. i cant believe theyre so dumb that they cant realize that the car is lowered and that we have to take out time!!
    Why is this jackass avoiding every speed bump and now he's creepin out this steep entrance at damn near 90 degrees

Leave a comment:

• keenan
    replied
    haha ive had a few people honk at me when getting into elevated areas. i cant believe theyre so dumb that they cant realize that the car is lowered and that we have to take out time!!

Leave a comment:

• smokenyall
    replied
    Originally posted by protocaster View Post
    lol yes I love pissing people off going into parking lots slow... and I love watching people look at my car like "how do you even drive that...?"
    Yup or you get those kids that are like " your not even low I'm lower, my cars like a half inch off the ground" then I say "look under my car" then they say "wtf how do you even drive this"

Leave a comment:

• protocaster
    replied
    lol yes I love pissing people off going into parking lots slow... and I love watching people look at my car like "how do you even drive that...?"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X