holy fuck! this thread is still alive?

Leave a comment:

• Queef|Chief
    replied
    Tank in the bumper is a pretty cool idea! Probably less noise id imagine

Leave a comment:

• Dwob
    replied
    i love how much trash has been talked on this thread, (a good bit of time with good warrant) but i respect you continuing on, and not letting it get to you

Leave a comment:

• Stupid Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by MYuckamo View Post
    Wow. Just wow.
    Signed up just to say this. Have fun when you go over a speedbump!
    dog you gonna go around and tell every person on this site that

Leave a comment:

• jerrychoochoo
    replied
    Looking good, not a big fan of the wheels though.

Leave a comment:

• smokenyall
    replied
    Finished the baby notch on the passenger side and now it's laid out, I started the drivers side but didn't finish.

Leave a comment:

• rice4life
    replied
    Looks good man, very innovative setup. It would be a lot better if your ICE setup was a bit cleaner.

Leave a comment:

• smokenyall
    replied
    Got everything in but it was dark by the time I finished so heres some shitty pics
    No more extended top hats but instead custom camber plates

Lowered my outer tierod an inch and used rod ends

It's so close to being laid out but I'm sitting on axle so a little baby notch will take care of that

Here she is almost laid out

Leave a comment:

• smokenyall
    replied
    If that's the case then one of these might work if you don't mind some cutting lol

Subs across the rear deck with the port thru the skee pass or no rear deck with a loading wall against the back seat an port and subs facing the loading wall.

Leave a comment:

• Stupid Kid
    replied
    cool cool, unfortunately I dont have fold down rear seats, just a ski passthrough so if i sealed it i would efficiently have a second chamber that my subs were firing into, kinda like a 4th order. which may work fine but its gonna take me hours of doing the math before i convince myself its a good idea because im that type of guy..

Leave a comment:

• smokenyall
    replied
    Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
    Word..

im at around 37 and 4.5 cu feet (I think, its been forever since i did the math) my box is sealed.
    I was running a 4th order bandpass but the subs pretty much ripped that box apart, there isn't enough room in my trunk either to really pull of that setup.

I need to port mine though! 29 is pretty much what I was think of
    You could always do something like this http://www.caraudio.com/forums/enclo...led-trunk.html
    Subs and port firing forward sealed off from the trunk, lets you use all the space in the trunk for the box and not worry about having enough airflow to be efficient. Speaking of broken boxes, my support for the port came loose so now I'm getting a slap noise I gotta fix. You will love 29hz if you got the power to back it up, low enough to do hair tricks and it will still hit some highs

Leave a comment:

• Stupid Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by smokenyall View Post
    It's tuned to 29hz it's a 7cubic foot box , ill get some new vids up when I'm running 3k
    Word..

im at around 37 and 4.5 cu feet (I think, its been forever since i did the math) my box is sealed.
    I was running a 4th order bandpass but the subs pretty much ripped that box apart, there isn't enough room in my trunk either to really pull of that setup.

I need to port mine though! 29 is pretty much what I was think of

Leave a comment:

• 244Brick
    replied
    Glad to see the bags

Leave a comment:

• Stupid Kid
    replied
    Yeah if you get rear ended theres going to be a massive boom and then your car is going to drop to the ground... seems like a quality way to poop your pants

Leave a comment:

• Xtra Big Kahuna
    replied
    Originally posted by smokenyall View Post
    I also plan on doing a nice led retrofit in my taillights to make them bright as fuck!!! So they have no excuse to rear end me.
    I don't think that is going to prevent people from rear ending you. People usually get rear ended by people who aren't paying attention, not people who can't see brake lights. If anything bright as fuck tail lights will be more likely to hurt someone's eyes and make them take their eyes off the road making it more likely for you to be rear ended.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X