Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monsters MiniTruck build(Minus Air Bags)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NerdCore
    replied
    I think this truck would have been sweet in 1993.

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied
    Thanks guys, hopefully I will have more low this weekend and the rear fenders pulled. Been slacking on it with work getting in the way, but I did come home to presents left from the UPS man........... engine parts are always fun to get

Leave a comment:

• kaidotech
    replied
    Damn man, those wheels look sick on that truck.

Leave a comment:

• Lukey
    replied
    those wheels are amazing!

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied
    Yeah, I work there. But the only things I have bought from my job for my truck is oil and my super sweet wink mirror. Other than that...........nothing, so thanks for your imput

Leave a comment:

• CounterKultur
    replied
    this looks like a pep boys build and literally is...

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied
    Well, I got impatient and put them on and went for a small drive to work. Lol

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied
    Got my tails in today, I gotta tape the lenses and spray the chrome edge black. But thats gotta wait till Sunday

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied
    Originally posted by Obscevator View Post
    monster build! hehehe I love it nice wheels nice base car 7m plans.. what more do I wish best of luck with this truck

Thanks man, actually the motor is a 7AGE, not a 7M.

Also, I've kinda throwing this out cause I like thinking out of the box and I figured it might be cool since its a truck, the aggressive wheels and stretch, but..................What you guys think about a bullbar on the front end?

Heres an example pic

Leave a comment:

• Obscevator
    replied
    monster build! hehehe I love it nice wheels nice base car 7m plans.. what more do I wish best of luck with this truck

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied
    True that, we sell it where I work. I may try it out if I get bored enough when business is slow. lol

Leave a comment:

• DCJodon
    replied
    Could always just keep the stocks and spray them all red with whatever that light tint stuff is, then compare with the clears. 2 birds, one stone.

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied
    Yeah, but I've been after the all clears for awhile now. And later on if I wanna sell them, I know I can make my money back or even profit. But its an old school thing I guess, but I would have gotten the red and clears if I didn't find these for the price

Leave a comment:

• DCJodon
    replied
    All red tails may suit it better.

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied
    Ok, so I'm browsing another forum and someone asks where to find all clear tail lights for my body style Nissan Hardbody. Another member posts up and says there is a set for sale on ebay right now and also put in what he used to search for them..............I go to my ebay, copy/pasted his search words and BAM! Found them and they are now mine! Lol, hope other dude isn't to pissed, but I've been looking for these for about 5 or 6 years when I had my first Nissan Hardbody. Lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X