Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EFin stressful, but still my favorite car!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 244Brick
    replied

Leave a comment:

• slowstefan
    replied
    Well now I'm going to get new from upper control arms / camber kit and try to take my camber back to zero or extremely close to zero but keep it low... just flush as can be with minimal camber. 3 years of crazy camber.. and little by little I backed the camber down to less and less. It's my daily driver aside from the ruckus when it's warm.. Try to get front and rear back / close to zero as I can and get some 195/45 tires and drive it like that and enjoy dailying it vs. driving it extremely slammed and dealing with shitty roads and entrances and going through a set of tires each year.. I'd like to get more than a year out of my tires. Even with an alignment front and rear tires only last a year when you have -8 and -9 degrees of camber. Not a lo,t as I used to run -14 degrees... but yea. Kinda want more contact on the pavement. haha I've had my extreme camber fix I think. Unless I get another vehicle.. then I'd have massive amounts of camber and such. but yea.. haha thats about it.

Leave a comment:

• lurkin...
    replied
    Love the sedan and the ruckus especially the sedan I've got a soft spot since I've owned about six of em lol... what's your future plans on it... if any...

Leave a comment:

• slowstefan
    replied
    Originally posted by Shepherd View Post
    Hey Stefan,
    I love your EF Sedan, nice stance and good choice on the wheels!
    Greetz - another Stefan
    Haha awesome! Thanks for the love man!

Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
    Have you gone 11 pole yet?
    I went 11 pole right off the bat... I didn't stay on the AC garbage lol. DC power lights and no dimming issues as long as it's properly charging.

Leave a comment:

• aLaFleur
    replied
    Originally posted by slowstefan View Post
    haha oh yea! Love it!

Just gotta figure out why my rear running light keeps popping...

Have you gone 11 pole yet?

Leave a comment:

• Shepherd
    replied
    Hey Stefan,
    I love your EF Sedan, nice stance and good choice on the wheels!
    Greetz - another Stefan

Leave a comment:

• slowstefan
    replied
    Feels good to be able to pass cars and stuff now doesn't it? haha
    haha oh yea! Love it!

Just gotta figure out why my rear running light keeps popping...

Originally posted by Dubb87 View Post
    The Sedan is full of win man, love the uniqueness!
    thanks man!

Leave a comment:

• Dubb87
    replied
    The Sedan is full of win man, love the uniqueness!

Leave a comment:

• aLaFleur
    replied
    Feels good to be able to pass cars and stuff now doesn't it? haha

Leave a comment:

• slowstefan
    replied
    Having some fun before I swap it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugaHkUMaebA"]LowMonroe: ruckin - YouTube[/ame]

After I got the swap running.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHFbGa5Hgyc"]LowMonroe ruckus gy6 swap - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCmHP3YA_rU"]LowMonroe ruckus - YouTube[/ame]

Leave a comment:

• slowstefan
    replied
    Originally posted by StaticG View Post
    so sick would love to own a sedan one day, i had a hatch for a couple months and loved it
    I love my sedan! [:

Originally posted by DopeStep View Post
    Such a dope build bro! Awesome to see dudes hanging onto their cars not just chopping and changing as soon as wheels and coils are fitted.
    Really intrigued in the ruckus project unfolding too, be cool to see some different shit done to them than a fatty and stretch!
    Dope shit man, real dope shit!
    Yea I used to do that until I found this car.. I love it! Just need new upper control arms and a fresh alignment and it'll be good!
    Yea I'm not gonna go fatty. Gonna stick with skinny setup. gonna find new wheels eventually.

Leave a comment:

• DopeStep
    replied
    Such a dope build bro! Awesome to see dudes hanging onto their cars not just chopping and changing as soon as wheels and coils are fitted.
    Really intrigued in the ruckus project unfolding too, be cool to see some different shit done to them than a fatty and stretch!
    Dope shit man, real dope shit!

Leave a comment:

• StaticG
    replied
    so sick would love to own a sedan one day, i had a hatch for a couple months and loved it

Leave a comment:

• slowstefan
    replied
    Looking good! Any particular reason you decided to stay skinny?
    It's easier to deal with than going fatty... Besides.. EVERYONE has a fatty setup.. EVERYONE! I'll find some different wheels soon. These are temporary... unless I get them powder coated ha!

Leave a comment:

• aLaFleur
    replied
    Looking good! Any particular reason you decided to stay skinny?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X