FS - 2006 Saab 9-3 Sportwagon Diesel - Coilys/PCD Converters/60mpg/Mondials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS - 2006 Saab 9-3 Sportwagon Diesel - Coilys/PCD Converters/60mpg/Mondials

So I picked up this 9-3 over a year ago as I was having to commute a fair whack each day to work and back, i.e the sale of the Navan and the r32,

its a 2006 56plate saab 9-3 1.9tid sport,
    Spec is pretty normal for the sport, cruise control, air con, trip computer, electric windows, cd player, factory rear tints, sports spoiler and skirts etc, and i have the AERO front splitter ready to go on as it is now sprayed.
    Also had Bluetooth car kit and BURY cradle so you can swap it to whatever phone you have,
    SUPER comfy ride, even with the new coils

Car is on few month old JOM coilovers and has Superforma pcd converters to make it 5x120 bmw/landrover fitment,
    on 18" Land Rover Mondial wheels with almost new rubber all round,

long T+T til November, tax is about 75quid which is a nice change compared to S-body ownership, and insurance is cheapy cheap too

New job = Company car = swap this for another r32, sbody, s14, s15, s13, ps13 etc etc something turbo and rwd and cool again,

depending on the vehicle I may be able to put some money towards the deal, or you can give me some

The car was bought from Imperial Cars so is HPI clear and has had all the big services done, recent oil and fuel filter change, as well as rear bushes done,

both keys and v5 present, about 123k on it but the old owner used to drive from pompey to scotland every 2 weeks so put about 70k on it in 1 year, but it was under warranty until about 6months into me owning it so everything has been done, ARB's and water pumps etc etc - MASSIVE history and folder of stuff

not sure what else to say

Price - £4500

heres the pics

car located in Portsmouth

pop me a pm on here or call/text on O7SS442O884
Working...
X