Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coz we're waiting for you to liven this shitbox up, looks real sweet bra, love this one

The safest and most inclusive global community of photography enthusiasts. The best place for inspiration, connection, and sharing!

Comment

• 20mm spacers all round new tires and jobs a good'en. picked up a new exhaust for it, now to find a mani and cat to suit.
      I can't be bothered, noone has cars atm and no meets coming up (que "summer slamm" shit) <3
      Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• BAM son!

Sooo Croydon's on fire / riots are taking place

Comment

• Picked up the A4. Managed to average 47mpg on the trip home. V6 be impressin' me.

Comment

• shoot them.. shoot them all the little cunts.

Comment

• Fuck it's spreading fast, Clapham, Peckham..I'm going for a drive to see what's up round here

Comment

• Fucking riots!!!

Comment

• Thanks for your input Jonny.

Comment

• They need to send in the Army, that will soon sort out those cunts.

flickr
                    Facebook
                    Originally posted by driftsucky
                    If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• , thanks

I **** the way that woman said shes getting her taxes back, No idea what it was even about to start with.

Grinds my Gears!

Comment

• We need to send TEMPZ down there to end this shit.

Comment

• Tempz and Terry Tate.

flickr
                          Facebook
                          Originally posted by driftsucky
                          If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Cunts, fucking scummy cunts. Should be locked in those buildings whilst still on fire.

Andy, get some non fake wheels and I might like it more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                              Fuck it's spreading fast, Clapham, Peckham..I'm going for a drive to see what's up round here
                              You're brave.

Just like to say a big thankyou for Mr Cameron to return from his summer holiday early. Im sure doing fuck-all back in blighty instead of Italy is going sort this problem.
                              -SW|UK-
                              Education - Knowledge - Power
                              insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Hope you guys all stay safe over there.

watching/reading about the riots some more now shit is fucking insane.

much love from Australia.
                                Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X