X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's cool

Comment

• i **** waiting to go to work

had written down i was working 9-6, so woke up at 8, got up and changed then remembered id swaped shifts with someone and not in till 1

now i bored and its raining.

Comment

• Insurance last year i paid £2200 FC 3 points 1 50/50 claim and 1 YNCB
        This year ive done some quotes and cheapest is £1400

Thats with all mods declared!

Comment

• I just wrote down the list of shit jobs I need to do at work. I'd rather be up early and bored than have to do this.

Stationary order
          Design asthma template
          Design epilepsy template
          Design mental health template
          Diabetes recalls
          hypertension recalls
          chd recalls
          refer the list of retinopathy patients
          amend diabetes template
          amend copd template
          child health target imms reports
          stock list pricing
          fallback card log in
          qrisk miquest report
          dep3/cancer3 qof indicator updates
          sort through recall list types
          CHP invites

fuck. off. please.

Comment

• sayy whatt?
            half that dont make sense to me,

at work ive got to work 14 carts of frozen and if the load is in do that after, a cart takes around 30mins, so will probs just do that

Comment

• I work at a GP surgery

I find out so much new shit every day, still can't say half the words I need to lol

Comment

• haha, they do sound technical,

i work at morrisons, not so cool as what yours sounds

Comment

• I need to go to a GP! I cant stop looking for new wheels, its getting really bad lol

As for work i dont i dont even wana list mine but fuck it...

1.All computer assets need to be checked on the asset register and AD, dates for deallocation need to be entered
                  2.Check AD against current users and ensure that all leavers (disabled accounts) are amended and that you can account for their equipment
                  3.Backups must be checked and tapes changed every day, email me to say this has been completed
                  4.Event logs on servers must be checked
                  5.Cliff can assist with AD queries
                  6.Set up a new laptop for a director
                  7.Go through the dead laptop cupboard and ensure the details are amended in the Asset register and AD
                  8.Go through the dead desktops and ensure the details are amended in the Asset register and AD
                  9.Perform a visual check on the servers
                  10.Answer any support calls that rioght while doing the above
                  11.Log the support calls

thats just half of it...

Comment

• Are you a PA Jorge?

Comment

• That shit sounds technical, I would make a list but working for a audio company it mainly consists of A) making speakers and B) drinking a lot of coffee.

flickr
                      Facebook
                      Originally posted by driftsucky
                      If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Not quite Hayden, I'm the Data Clerk / IT guy / Generally keeps it running person.

They are shitting me leaving, already had to start training the person who will take over me and its still 3 months away lol

Comment

• my to do list is

- find wheels
                          - research suspension options
                          - build 3d model of pictured tower x5 variations of it

One done, variations to go. Pretty sweet
                          Attached Files

Comment

• You design pylons? Amazing.

Comment

• Far far from it. Where do you live? I'll get one put in your back yard if you like

Comment

• I have a shared garden for apartments. So you are more than welcome too.

Sounds better than being sat at a PC clicking refresh on this forum for 8 hours lol

Comment

Working...
                                X