This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    isnt that generally reserved for girls you're in a relationship with?
    single|works
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• So was working on eg, then notice a fucking perfect ring clearly around the moon created by the clouds ....... what - the - fuck.

Comment

• After looking at cars for the last 3 hours im out.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
          So was working on eg, then notice a fucking perfect ring clearly around the moon created by the clouds ....... what - the - fuck.
          Yeah looked up and randomly saw the ring around the moon to, apparently it means a storm is coming lol
          03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

getout.

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
            Thought you'd all like to know my sister just bought me scones with jam and cream in bed.

u jelly?
            PICSOFSISTAHHH!!!!!ASAPPPZZZZZZ
            Come on mannnn.....BoxGap sesh or something...plz broooo....None illa than FoFFz sistaahhhhh........BABABABABABABABABABTPSSENSAAAHH HHH

nah but seriously man, just a few shots of her, dw bout the scones and shit.
            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• in4scones
              - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
              Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• OMFG eating scones of FoFFz sistah with the jam and cream smeared EVVVERRYYWHWERRERERERE........mother.of.god....... =D
                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• hahahaha

George, lay off the smack.
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Best reaction ever guys!

Comment

• anyone need toyota parts im sooo boreddd
                      03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

getout.

Comment

• Full froth. Pics of new wheels Ryan? You know you want to share. Interestedinpics

Originally posted by J.D View Post
                        mike, are the side intrustion bars up to spec? if so, can you just remove and weld them yourself??
                        I never actually took the door skins off to have a look at them. Maybe although I don't have a welder or welding skillz...

I'll just let the 'pros' deal with it and hopefully all will work out in the end
                        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• After seeing a few of dom's pics from h20, who else wants to do h20 next year? Singleworks Australia holiday sesh?

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
                            Thought you'd all like to know my sister just bought me scones with jam and cream in bed.

u jelly?
                            Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                            PICSOFSISTAHHH!!!!!ASAPPPZZZZZZ
                            Come on mannnn.....BoxGap sesh or something...plz broooo....None illa than FoFFz sistaahhhhh........BABABABABABABABABABTPSSENSAAAHH HHH

nah but seriously man, just a few shots of her, dw bout the scones and shit.
                            Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                            OMFG eating scones of FoFFz sistah with the jam and cream smeared EVVVERRYYWHWERRERERERE........mother.of.god....... =D
                            yes please. come on foffaa babesssss we are all good people

Originally posted by foffa View Post
                            After seeing a few of dom's pics from h20, who else wants to do h20 next year? Singleworks Australia holiday sesh?
                            IN, for Worthersee.
                            [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• I could smash foffs sister

s jam and cream scones.

saah hungry.

Comment

Working...
                              X