SR20DET with TRaNz-Mount......awwwwwyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaa

S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• ^ hahahaha
        Saw that on facebook ^_^

Comment

• What a boss

Comment

• Fuck me, how amazing are the new stanceworks iphone covers...
            Getting one ASAP.

Comment

• Sr20tran

Comment

• Tranz when were you working on adams car?
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• So i was welding and i might have looked at it a few times... woke up this morning with my left eye killing !! It fucking stings like a bitch, and its sensative !!!! Dunno if its from the welding or not, but i can only assume

Comment

• Oh i was working on his car last nite. I was bored and he required assistance. Ill be honest all i was told that id do was help hold and remove the bonnet and then do nothing for the nite.......LOL
                    Was fun though mounting the SR and sitting thre for ages....LOLOLOL

Yeah the fone covers look awesome, problem is its for iPhone....terrible fones. If you own on just throw it.

Georgina are you wearing are protective eyewear when welding?

Comment

• Saw you on dalton rd at 9 PM bit late to be outside jason, arnt Asian parents suppose to be strict

Comment

• Originally posted by elitee View Post
                        Saw you on dalton rd at 9 PM bit late to be outside jason, arnt Asian parents suppose to be strict
                        BAHAHAHAH, yeah mang, was heading to Crawsitty's place to mount his SR20...LOLOLOLOLOL
                        i snuck out man....coz im rebeliousszszszneszszszzs

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVODv8A5-EM"]You Doctor Yet (Family Guy) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Hahahhhahahahhaaahhahahahahahahahahhahhaaaahahahah ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahh lolol

Comment

• George, The jizz fairy came upon you last night. Pun intended.

Jase, come help remove my rb20 haha

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                                So i was welding and i might have looked at it a few times... woke up this morning with my left eye killing !! It fucking stings like a bitch, and its sensative !!!! Dunno if its from the welding or not, but i can only assume
                                As the stanceworks nurse, if that still hurts tomorrow morning I advise you to see a doctor or better yet an optomistrist.

Comment

Working...
                                X