Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The boy who doesn't have a car...yet!

Hi,

My name on this forum is Pjetar, but my real name is Pieter. I live in Belgium and i'm 18 years old turning 19 soon. I've always been intrigued by cars and everything that has an engine or wheels. Until now I've always had the chance to drive my parents' cars. Both Mercs, a w211 E220 diesel estate and a CLA which is also a 220 diesel.

In september 2014 I started my high school. I follow automotive management. Always wanting to learn how to work on cars it's finally my chance to get started. I'm really fond of classic cars and youngtimers. I really like classy builds not to fancy but really standard. Just a 'normal' looking car with some lowering is my favourite kind of tuning....and ofcourse some fat rims

I'm searching for a nice Volkswagen Golf Mk1 or Mk2. Later on i would like to obtain a Mercedes W123 estate or an Alfa Romeo Giuilia 1300 Super or TI. But my ultimate dream is a Porsche 911 or 912.

In my spare time i like refinish some rims do some car wrappings to make some extra money. I have also been building modelcars. So as you can see, my life is all about cars, cars, cars, and everything that has wheels

PS. As soon as I get my car i will start a build thread so you can follow me and give me some tips and tricks.

Thanks for reading my introduction thread!
Working...
X