Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just wanted to introduce myself and my MKV R32 w/ pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wanted to introduce myself and my MKV R32 w/ pics.

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ronnie. I just wanted to introduce myself. I've been into cars since I was a teenage and now it's a bug I can't shake. I've owned a 91 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 (tons of fun, ton of broken parts, and tons of tickets), a 91 Acura Interga w/ a jdm B16 (fun at high rpms, but no torque), a 2002 VW GTI 1.8T tippy (great gas and dependable for my college days), and now I'm on my current car Sca.:Rlett. I've had her for about 4 years

I was lucky to find a 2008 .:R that never sold and the MKVI GTI just arrived. So I got a pretty good deal on her. Now for the pics (most are from the camera on my phone sorry for the poor quality). Oh complete side, note I'm not a baller like some just a regular guy that mods his car when my budget/wallet permits and I try to do most of my own work w/ my brothers and friends. Hopefully I can bag her by the end of next month.

How she looked when I got her with my old MKIV GTI

Me and my brothers...Euro vs Japan vs US (monte carlo ss in the driveway 383 built) Everyone has a rep phase for wheels.

After get second set of wheels and lowering her

Me and kid brother's Evo X

How the car sits now with my boy andrew in his Audi B7 A4 Sline

And my wheels OZ Mitos 3 Piece 18x8.5 et46 5x112 on BFG g-force 215/40/18
Working...
X