Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DINAN Open house in Morgan Hill SAT Sep 25!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DINAN Open house in Morgan Hill SAT Sep 25!!

What up StanceWorks!!

As i work in the Engine shop at Dinan I would like to invite you all to our biggest Open House in 6 years as we celebrate our 31st Anniversary! Dinan is opening up its headquarters in Morgan Hill, CA on Saturday, September 25th from 11am to 4 pm. Food, fun and fast cars will be in abundance along with tours and a peek into the inner workings of Dinan. The Dinan team will be in attendance to answer your questions and our two dynos will be run throughout the day by our winning race shop. Come show off your "pride n' joy" by entering the car show. Plus a drawing for gift certificates, Dinan hat signed by Steve, and other great prizes.

Dinan's Partnering Vendors will be showing off their products:
    Koni
    Brembo
    AutoVino
    More to come...

Car Show Space is limited so enter early.

OVER 100 people have RSVPed! It is a day not to be missed by any BMW enthusiast.

Saturday, September 25th, 2010 11 am - 4 pm
    DINAN HQ Morgan Hill
    865 Jarvis Drive
    Morgan Hill CA 95037

RSVP is Required. RSVP HERE

Please RSVP ABOVE and also here so the rest of the community can see who is attending:
    1. Allaboutm3s

Damn...same day as Fatlace Classic and I live in Morgan Hill

Comment

Hmmm, I will definitely have to stop by.

Comment

yea stop by for sure, it will be chill, have some engines on the Dyno and some running on the chassis dyno to..

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
          Damn...same day as Fatlace Classic and I live in Morgan Hill
          hahaha damn i did not kno that.. well pm me one day and ill give u a tour of the shop! i am here monday to friday haha

Comment

Its up to 300 people and growing!!!

JUST ADDED:
            Scott Pruett our 2010 GRAND-AM Championship driver will be shaking hands and signing autographs from 1pm to 3pm.
            Last edited by BayE36Area; 09-09-2010, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Dont miss out This weekend!! we have 685 people signed up and over 350 cars!!! its goin to be a great show!!

Comment

Working...
              X