Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Affair 3 2010 -- H2o -- Sept 25th 7PM

We're at it again!:tu:

All makes, and models welcome. You don't need to be in a VAG car to attend. Mini trucks, VIP cruisers, JDM hatches, slammed bimmers, bagged volkswagens, or low lowriders...all are welcome. The past 2 years have been an absolute blast and the airride community continues to grow every year. This year promises to be an amazing event, so be sure to make it out for this and tell your friends! Even if you're riding around in a slammed static car this is the event to check out while your in MD for h2o. A parking lot filled with the lowest cars of the weekend and enough stance to blow your mind.

We're reaching out to StanceWorks to bring that diversity that exists within this community. I would love to see some more bagged JDM and VIP cars roll in this year. Have a friend with a sick car on air? Let them know! Lets get some diversity in the ranks this year.

special thanks to this year's sponsors (interested in sponsoring? email airaffairocmd@gmail.com for more info):

Literally the best event/meet of the year as far as I am concerned. I try not to ever miss it. I hoped to make it with a bagged car this year but it didn't happen. I'm going anyway. I advise anyone not doing shit that weekend to be there as well.

Comment

Heres the StanceWorks coverage of the event last year with some of Mike's shots

Comment

I'm not on Air, but I will be there
        '99 Audi A4 1.8T- Holset HX35W- Widebody- Matte Green -PVW 11.09
        '00 Audi S4 2.7T EPL Stage 3- Nogaro Blue

Comment

Bump Air Affair is SOON Start growing those mustaches if you haven't already.

Comment

Can't grow a mustache

But I will be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
              Can't grow a mustache

But I will be there.
              Oh reahihilly

Comment

Im there!

Comment

Shirts and stickers hit the presses this morning. The shirts are a limited run of 100 and it sounds like they will be going quickly, so it's on a first come first serve basis. Stickers are free to all who attend, while supplies last. All courtesy of StanceDesign

Comment

I would like to get a shirt L and a couple of stickers.

Comment

They'll be available at the event on a first come first serve basis. We aren't offering a pre-buy option this year. Available while supplies last.

Comment

I will not be able to go as I'm in Houston

Comment

see you guys there! cant wait
                          AJ

Comment

ill be there- for static visitors will there be parking separate? I dont really care to show off- im just here for the mustaches-

member # 1168

Originally posted by Deltron
                            fast & furious 6 will just be slammed cars. Brians new job is stealing and selling oilpans. the climax of the movie is when torretto has to get over a speedbump.

Comment

Originally posted by f_399 View Post
                              see you guys there! cant wait
                              Have a safe trip out. It'll be good to see you again

Originally posted by Skibum291 View Post
                              ill be there- for static visitors will there be parking separate? I dont really care to show off- im just here for the mustaches-
                              Yah, static cars are more than welcome to join and there will be an area off to the side for them to park. We basically have a whole strip mall parking lot to ourselves so there should be plenty of room......and plenty of mustaches

Comment

Working...
                              X