Feeler: 2002 Jet Black/black e46 325i lightly modded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeler: 2002 Jet Black/black e46 325i lightly modded

hey guys just feelin this out for now but will most likely end up selling just wanna gauge some interest for now:

2002 BMW 325i
    Black/Black
    5-speed MT
    117xxx miles
    2nd owner
    perfect running condition
    engine all stock
    19x8.5 EX-M1 LM stlye wheels (black face, polished lip. some curb rash)
    235/35/19 Achilles ATR sport tires
    R/C/R tails
    clear corners
    smoked sidemarkers
    brand new headlight lenses
    matte black grilles
    front tint- 35%
    rear tint- 25%
    Dice Silverline Ipod converter
    interior in nearly perfect condition, worn on shift knob and one place on the drivers seat (2-3inch worn spot from getting in/out of the car) but you can barely see it

bad:
    *all of these are barely noticeable from 10-15 feet*

minor scratch on rear drivers side door, can be buffed out

3 in dent on pass side door, paint not broken, may be able to be repaired by a dent doctor

scratch on rear bumper from previous owner, he tried to fix it with touch up paint but doesnt look that great, i never fixed it bc its not too noticable

that should be it, if you have any questions let me know and i would be glad to answer them for you. not sure of an asking price just yet, please make an offer.

im looking to downgrade because im at school, i owe my boss some money, need to focus on school instead of being stressed about paying him back, dont really need this nice of a car since all i do really is drive for small errands (ride my bike to and from class) and when i go home (4-4.5 hour drive). I was planning on doing coilovers, sway bars, exhaust, CAi, and some other mods, but have decided that selling is a much smarter idea.

im looking to sell but may be open to trades depending on what you have.

this is a very nice car, i have maintained it well. other than the few places on the body, this car is very very nice.

if you are interested:
    • PM me...im on here all the time
    • email me: grayson.simmons@gmail.com
    • call/text (text would be easier cuz im in class a lot): 615-714-8278

car is located in Auburn, AL at the moment but i go home to Nashville every now and then.

onto the pics: (black grilles and new headlight lenses have been added since these pics)

MAKE AN OFFER!

thanks!
    -Grayson

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
    Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
    Originally posted by Kielan
    VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
    ///stanceworks\\\

bump!

car will also come with OEM 16's (no tires) and all OEM amber lighting

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
    Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
    Originally posted by Kielan
    VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
    ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

Working...
    X