ATTENTION!! Forum MEMBERS Sept 5th Bakerz FMP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTENTION!! Forum MEMBERS Sept 5th Bakerz FMP

Our member's are getting tired of these burnout's at the events hope we can all come together in stoppin these idiot's recking a sick car meet which is coming up on Sept 5th, I myself help host the e-town / Atco events which we will love to see you do burn outs on the 1/4 mile which is safer then a empty parking lot in a park full of family....

Ps: Hope all our forum members can contribute there time in stoping a coward of idiot's then just standing there to talk shit the next day oh it was a fail. :facepalm:.

MEMBERS DO YOUR PART IN STOPPING THE RECKLESS DRIVING IN A YEARLY CAR MEET WHICH I HOST FOR YOU GUYS!

im pretty sure you need to post this message on a certain tristate honda forum full of "hoodlums"... i dont think i need to say which forum im talking about...

Comment

nsx it should be posted on all forums, friend of friends can tag along and do some reckless act of driving so its great with noteify each forum to cut the shit.

Comment

bakers I didnt see this post but definetly post it on b20, also I'll do my part

Comment

Working...
        X