A Simple Thank You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Simple Thank You

Just saying thanks to each and every one of you guys. We may be small now, but without you guys, we'd be nothing.

I really feel it won't be long before we really see this place take off- so thank you all.

We're working on getting stickers made as I type this... and hopefully we'll be able to give everyone our first run of our basic "www.stanceworks.com" stickers.

So once again, thanks for making this place a reality guys. Without the community, it's nothin'.

-Mike

I would like to thank everyone as well. This is going much better then I could have imagined!

Comment

Glad i could be here early on! OG status.

seems to be growing quick, and i will rock a stanceworks sticker if you want
      Last edited by Stephen; 06-03-2009, 08:46 PM.

Flickr

Comment

I think you guys deserve the thank you for making this. Its nice to have threads with no arguments and more appreciation.

O and spastic thanks for all the help with my wheel stuff, I know it gets annoying

Comment

Even though I'm nowhere near stanced, yet, I'm here to learn! Thank yousssss

Comment

thanks for starting this site. im enjoying it, even if i dont have a stanceworks-style car!
            2011 Outback 2.5i 6MT #subarubaru - daily/off-pavement adventure vehicle
            2001 BMW 325i Wagon 6MT #daswagoon - wife's #becauseracewagon
            1996 Suburban 2500 TD #superbbourbon - tow bitch/people hauler

Comment

Hell yea. Forums usualy take a shiitlong time to start, and grow. But damn. So many new people on here already.

I like where this is going.

Stickers ftw.
              -Brandon
              E46 No More..
              Her Concise History:
              http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

Comment

ohaippl.

Comment

Originally posted by GiRARDsays View Post
                  ohaippl.
                  Obvious troll is obvious.
                  -Brandon
                  E46 No More..
                  Her Concise History:
                  http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

Comment

Originally posted by GiRARDsays View Post
                    ohaippl.
                    Welcome bro, post some shots with those new wheels

Comment

Nice one guys, Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by frink84 View Post
                        thanks for starting this site. im enjoying it, even if i dont have a stanceworks-style car!
                        I'm with this kid, I'll stance the e46 soon enough...

Comment

Yeah big thanks to you guys. When Mike first introduced Stanceworks to me it was just a site of photographs from events and now look at it! I'm happy to be a part of this site, I enjoy the fact that it brings people from all over together with different types of European cars. I will be more than happy to rock a stanceworks sticker and I think I will be truely 'stanced' when I get those sawblades
                          Neuspeed Supercharged 2.0L MkIV Jetta
                          2.4 inch pulley | C2 #42 tune | Bosch 440cc injectors | Vr6 MAF | Snow Performance Stg 1 water/meth | Autotech 260 cam | GLI exhaust | CAI | Vr6 clutch/g60 14lb flywheel | Stg 1 polyurethane dogbone motor mount

Comment

Originally posted by devonjordan View Post
                            I'm with this kid, I'll stance the e46 soon enough...
                            who you callin kid, bro?

ill stance the mustang... hell the tires/wheels on the rear practically have that look now
                            2011 Outback 2.5i 6MT #subarubaru - daily/off-pavement adventure vehicle
                            2001 BMW 325i Wagon 6MT #daswagoon - wife's #becauseracewagon
                            1996 Suburban 2500 TD #superbbourbon - tow bitch/people hauler

Comment

You're Welcome

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

Working...
                              X