The Amazing Race: Fitness Thread / Work-Out Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Amazing Race: Fitness Thread / Work-Out Thread

So me and Russell have decided to have a race. Russell is currently 160, I'm currently 170. Russell wants to be at 180 by the first of the year, setting my goal at 190 by the 1st of the year.

So we start. If you're interested just post your current weight with pics and measurements.

I figure we'll update this with pics and measurements along the way.

Heres my entry pics, will get measurements ASAP.

I will get some pics up tomorrow once i de sasquach my chest...Im a hairy mofo.

Sean, your shoulders look really good! My rear delts are epic fail.
    chUD..........Asphalt-sux

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

My chest has always been my weak spot. I have a hard time building it. I'm doin flat, incline, decline and Flys.
      Last edited by SeanDub; 08-25-2009, 01:10 PM.

Comment

My chest is pretty weak looking. I do incline flat and decline, flat db flys and superset it with the peckdeck bs. and then incline flys.

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

Couldnt desasquach tel friday....so you get to deal with the hair. 160 and only hit the gym 4 times in the past month(once a week) mix of arms legs and chest/back.

Sorry...couldnt find a tripod so i had to use the mirror of the highlander lol

This should be fun. My buddy is trying for 220 from 200 in our race.....

Anyone else want in on this?

updating cause i got desasquached...I really gotta play catch up from where i was. Abs suck, pecks look like boobies..Shot when i went to take a nap in the tanning bed after we ordered food to the gym.
          Last edited by Russell_G; 08-28-2009, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Fuck, I've got some work to do.

I wanna get my forearms bigger, well I wanna get my everything bigger. Hopefully these 20 pounds will work some magic
            Last edited by SeanDub; 08-26-2009, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Arnold used to say you need 10pounds for an inch on your bi's.

I don't do forearms much as anymore but will be getting to it now.

Those pics i think i look TINY so its good motivation to get back.

at 170 and BTW my gf has bigger bi's then most of my friends lol Shes jacked and i love it. Shes more in to running then lifting but for a girl she can seated over the leg curl high rep 25lb db's...and this may fire you up a bit Sean...she put up 4 reps of 135 flat bench. She flipped when i pulled it off the bench and curled it

Last edited by Russell_G; 08-26-2009, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Fack Russell.

You have seriously beefed up since the last time I saw you.

I may get in on this. Current 297, going to 240.

Comment

Damn, I'm already 195. I do random push ups all day at work and at home. You guys got me wanting to hit the gym again. I shall do.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

Originally posted by Pswirley View Post
                    Fack Russell.

You have seriously beefed up since the last time I saw you.

I may get in on this. Current 297, going to 240.
                    Yeah, I came down with a bad case of bigarexia and have been hitting it hard for almost the past year.

Originally posted by TheNeek View Post
                    Damn, I'm already 195. I do random push ups all day at work and at home. You guys got me wanting to hit the gym again. I shall do.
                    Get some!

Comment

Originally posted by Russell_G View Post
                      Yeah, I came down with a bad case of bigarexia and have been hitting it hard for almost the past year.
                      Bigorexia fuckin BLOWS.

I've tossed 20 pounds on most my lifts and been hittin it as hard as I can. Haven't thrown up at the gym yet, guess I haven't done it hard enough.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                        I've tossed 20 pounds on most my lifts and been hittin it as hard as I can. Haven't thrown up at the gym yet, guess I haven't done it hard enough.
                        The Goveneator says "It's ok to pass out during a work out".

I was forced to watch Pumping Iron because of my old roommates at least 10 times.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

wow.
                          Chris-

Comment

hahahahahahaha, cute pictures Sean

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@MemoryFab View Post
                              wow.
                              Cool story kid.

Comment