Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honda Day Sickest Video Coverage click here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda Day Sickest Video Coverage click here.

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

http://www.facebook.com/HondaDay <~ click here become a friend and a fan of hondaday Facebook.

That is an amazing video..

Loved every second of it.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

that was dope! honda day was well worth the money. im glad i went

Comment

lol....
        free 99 is better. haha
        but yeah this video is dope.
        soundtrack is dope as well

Comment

That was amazing, that slow motion quarter mile was stunning.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

i was expecting more footage of "hardparked" cars then drag racing but great video nonetheless

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron View Post
              i was expecting more footage of "hardparked" cars then drag racing but great video nonetheless

Same here..I have heard mixed emotions on the show..some say they expected more and some say it was a great show...I like the racing part just like the next guy,but I'm more of a show type person..would have been nice to see some show cars too...Anyways,thanks for the foootage.

Comment

My friends video! Pats an awesome guy. He's more into the high powered stuff as you can tell... I need to change his ways
                "This community is made up of people who strive to push the boundaries of the conceivable"

Comment

i was at the show.
                  if you look at the ivyleagueeast coverage. those are basically THE only nice cars with the exception of like 10 cars maybe.
                  seeing hundreds and hundreds of civics and integras gets old even if they are pretty different. only a few can really stand out.
                  and not to mention that like 90 percent of people were rocking replica wheels and other car parts which just discouraged me from taking pictures lol

Comment

There were about 20 nice cars in the show and the rest sucked. The racing was fantastic, though, the caliber of cars was something else.

Also, the amount of hoodrats was out of control
                    1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
                    Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

I was there as well and I definetly enjoyed it I relly liked the red ek coupe that red paint job was flawless, a white rhd converted dc2 liked as well, and met the canibeat crew thanks for the free stickers!

Comment

Working...
                      X