Random things that piss you off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random things that piss you off

So yeah, I'm probably making this thread because one of these random things is happening right now, but I figured it'd be interesting to see how many random things that happen to piss you off we all have in common.

One thing that has never ceased to piss me off is to eat something (like my current sandwich) that has been in close proximity to a banana...and have it taste like a fucking banana. Turkey banana flavored sandwich isn't all that tasty!

So yeah, on with the show!

Sweet baby Jesus...

when my girlfriend says "i see you are grouchy... ill talk to you later"

LOL

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

65 in the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
        65 in the fast lane
        Werd highway to the shop is 75 and i see 60 in the passing lane all the time..its a state law with signs and all. Then brake check if you get close...

Road rage is the biggest thing that pisses me off.

i have some others but i dont need to get worked up now.
        chUD..........Asphalt-sux

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

Originally posted by Russell_G View Post
          Werd highway to the shop is 75 and i see 60 in the passing lane all the time..its a state law with signs and all. Then brake check if you get close...

Road rage is the biggest thing that pisses me off.

i have some others but i dont need to get worked up now.
          +1
          i **** ppl that brake check if you get close to em.
          Clinton
          1st Aussie on here
          Im Back!

Comment

Originally posted by Reichy View Post
            +1
            i **** ppl that brake check if you get close to em.
            I **** people that get so close to my FRESHLY PAINTED CAR I need to brake check them.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

when a light turns green the second after you come to a full stop...idk i just hat it haha

Comment

People who honk the second the light turns green, people who get pissed as i avoid shit on the road, overly accessories men, south beach guidos. People who talk about cars and make shit up thinking i dont know any better

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

When you're cruising on the freeway and come up to basically a road block of 4 cars going the same speed in every lane. Especially when all 4 are going like 60-65.

People in WA don't understand the concept that the left lane is the fast lane, I swear to god. Everyone goes 60 in every lane and typically the right lane ends up being the only one open to pass on.

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

Not signaling in traffic. It's careless and dangerous. It's not that hard to flip on the damn signals and it proves for MUCH safer situations. That, and as Sean said, going 65 or otherwise, pacing the slower lane.

Comment

driveways.

Comment

Speed restrictions for no particular reason.

For example, on my home stretch of the Autobahn, there's a section that's first unlimited, then 120, then 100, then 80, then 100 again, then 120 again... I don't understand the reason for this and usually get pissed when I come flying down the 'bahn there going 180 or something.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Those raised metal joints on the highways ... shit makes it feel like a wheel is gonna fall off every time you hit one.

Comment

people that cant tell the traffic in front of me is going slow, therefore i am going slow, and perhaps they shouldn't tailgate me... my e28 has no tint so it aint like they cant see through the greenhouse to the line of SUVs in front of me.....
                            2011 Outback 2.5i 6MT #subarubaru - daily/off-pavement adventure vehicle
                            2001 BMW 325i Wagon 6MT #daswagoon - wife's #becauseracewagon
                            1996 Suburban 2500 TD #superbbourbon - tow bitch/people hauler

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                              People who honk the second the light turns green, people who get pissed as i avoid shit on the road, overly accessories men, south beach guidos. People who talk about cars and make shit up thinking i dont know any better
                              Those people make me

Comment

Working...
                              X