FS: Authentic 19" BBS LMs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Authentic 19" BBS LMs

I bought these wheels to hold me over one season but have decided to pay off all of my debt before I continue modding my car or begin any other projects so these need to go.

All four wheels are near mint. They don't have any pitting or rash with the exception of one of the rear wheels. My sister had an encounter with a curb while driving the car a few months back and I had it repaired as best I could locally and fast. It has one nick in the lip that you can't see and a tiny chip in the clear coat. If someone wanted to be a perfectionist it could be made perfect by a professional.

Tires are not included because they were odd sizes that will most likely not interest anyone here. Yes you can make them fit an e38 with hubcentric rings, yes you can make them fit an e34 with hubcentric rings, yes i've seen e36s with 19x10s in back, yes they will fit an e31, I'm sure they can fit a bunch of other cars as well.

In original e39 fitment these wheels go for right under $5k new + shipping...

Centerbore: 74.1
    19x8.5 BBS LM – ET17
    19x10 BBS LM – ET25

Price: $3500 shipped
    Pics:

Part #s:

Here are some on my car:

Last edited by 525iT_Feen; 08-29-2009, 01:01 AM.

Good luck with teh sale!

Comment

But why when we can all just buy reps?

Good luck with the sale man, I hope someone else out there prefers the real thing!

Comment

Originally posted by JSanders View Post
        Good luck with teh sale!
        Thanks!

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
        But why when we can all just buy reps?

Good luck with the sale man, I hope someone else out there prefers the real thing!
        Yea Sean. Hopefully they will. The LM reps don't ever look as good as authentic sets anyway. I never run reps of aftermarket wheels but i'd be a hypocrite to say I don't run reps at all. When it comes to original BMW wheels I often go rep instead of original to save some $. Seeing as how its always a temporary wheel I rather not spend as much.

I'm actually getting some 745 wheels bored out so I can run those for a few months right now. Thought I'd throw that out there so people don't bother with trade offers.

Comment

not to be the negative fucker or anything. but this board isnt bmw specific. just incase others might not know the pcd.. post it

good luck with the sale.

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
            not to be the negative fucker or anything. but this board isnt bmw specific. just incase others might not know the pcd.. post it

good luck with the sale.
            Point taken. I figured most would figure from seeing "e39 fitment" in the description but you are correct. Thanks.

Comment

damn, those are nice offsets, gl with the sale

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

I know a few guys over on BF.C were looking for LM's in E39 fitment, might want to try your luck over there. Unfortunately, more often than not, people prefer the reps over real LMs as I've discovered. One guy even thought I was crazy for asking $2K+ on my 18" set (in a negative way). Good luck with your sale!! The offsets on yours make my LM098 look like preschoolers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                  damn, those are nice offsets, gl with the sale
                  Thanks.

Originally posted by Rtistik View Post
                  I know a few guys over on BF.C were looking for LM's in E39 fitment, might want to try your luck over there. Unfortunately, more often than not, people prefer the reps over real LMs as I've discovered. One guy even thought I was crazy for asking $2K+ on my 18" set (in a negative way). Good luck with your sale!! The offsets on yours make my LM098 look like preschoolers.
                  Yea I hear you. I was at the Bimmerfest East meet and a guy with an e46 M3 told me I should sell my wheels and get CSL reps. He was dead serious. I just said "thats a great idea" and walked off. People are just dumb. Hopefully I get close to what I'm asking...

As far as that guy, I owe him pictures and serial #s. I totally forgot, thanks for reminding me.

Comment

man if those were 5x114.3 id have a buyer for u! glws bro!
                    emerson@migsmotorsports.com
                    MigsMotorsports.com
                    San Diego Car Service / Installs and Part Sales... Contact us at info@migsmotorsports.com or call us at 858-334-3989..
                    Suspension B&G / Eibach / H&R / Kw / KYB / Bilstein Wheels Miro / Alufelgen / Rotiform Clothing effin euro - If we do not list it, ask us and well get it!

Comment

Originally posted by EMU View Post
                      man if those were 5x114.3 id have a buyer for u! glws bro!
                      Adapters are out of the question due to offsets I'm assuming?

Comment

Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
                        Adapters are out of the question due to offsets I'm assuming?
                        yes sir!
                        emerson@migsmotorsports.com
                        MigsMotorsports.com
                        San Diego Car Service / Installs and Part Sales... Contact us at info@migsmotorsports.com or call us at 858-334-3989..
                        Suspension B&G / Eibach / H&R / Kw / KYB / Bilstein Wheels Miro / Alufelgen / Rotiform Clothing effin euro - If we do not list it, ask us and well get it!

Comment

Added pics of the wheels without tires.

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Nice man!

Comment

Working...
                              X