1972 monte carlo "FRAME OFF" $20K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1972 monte carlo "FRAME OFF" $20K

you heard right, $20K or best offer. ready for wheels and some stance to be a show winning jaw dropping mag cover beast. frame off resto mod. shaved everything (trim, drip rails, pot metal headlight and taillight areas, fender to body lines, etc) to get that look of the one piece lead sleds from the late 40's to the mid 50's. fresh built 350 4-barrel with a 350 turbo trans to a 3:73 posi rear end. i use to own this back around 2001 and 2002 and i gave it to my brother who finished the work and look i had started so it's been in the family and stored inside for about a decade meaning SUPER CLEAN. interior is stock and clean. new windshield, rechromed bumpers, all new suspension parts and everything has been painted or powdercoated, new wiring, and soooooo much more. get at me for more info

car is in the final stages of being perfected. one more session of paint along with a shit load of clear followed by some engine tuning and putting everything back together will make anyone not driving this loathe you. the nick name for this car is "the gold bar" as it's gold, go figure.
    Last edited by Guest; 08-11-2010, 06:17 PM.

did i mention it is a numbers matching car? now you know

vagina, it's what's for dinner.

Comment

Idt the bondo accepted the paint and primer in the last pic? Clean and nice otherwise. Glws sir!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipsS13 View Post
        Idt the bondo accepted the paint and primer in the last pic? Clean and nice otherwise. Glws sir!
        i'm not doing the work but the pics of it don't do it any justice. shit is on point...........and bondo is a brand, and the filler when needed was the brand evercoat and i do believe that area is where it would be minimal for straitening the car if any is there period. it could be dust or a fixed spot from dust in the surfacer or whatever or you could be right.................and don't believe the hype because 95% of classics have filler used on them. metal rusts, deal with it LOL.
        Last edited by Guest; 08-12-2010, 06:46 PM.

Comment

^^^ nah I do totally agree with u. I have a 56f100 and a 53 merc. Just wasn't sure if I was mistaken when I look at the pic. It could be a number of diff things like u said. Anyways hope it finds a good home n GL

Comment

thanks brah.

Comment

Working...
            X