Manual

Title status
    Clear

Asking price

Modifications
    Yes

-----------------------------------------------------
    Additional information and mods

Second owner of vehicle. Bought it back in mid 2008 from an older gentleman who owned an arrangement of Porsche's and sold me the S2000 to buy another Porsche. I have loved every moment with this car, but i need to move on and get another car due to other things in life being a priority. Figured someone here would enjoy it more than i would! As to the mods;

Exterior
    AP1 front lip
    Buddy Club N+ Coilovers fully adjustable damper kit.
    RARE Starform (Japanese AC Schnitzer's )17X8+6 (205/40/17) still good 17X9+10 (205/45/17) Need replacing
    or 17" Voxx wheels with 215/55/17 okay but may need replacing soon.
    8000K HID's instead of factory 4300K

Interior
    Pioneer AVIC-D3 with IPOD integration in center console (hidden)
    Viper alarm with remote start 2 way and 1 way remotes (need to replace remotes which will be done before selling)
    sirens outside and multiple inside to leave thieves deaf.
    Infiniti front and rear custom mounted speakers behind seat (great sound even with the top down.)
    Awesome Titleist PROV1 shift ball, or will also come with factory one.

Car has never been in a car wreck. Did have a impact in the front with a armadillo which caused airbags to deploy. Insurance paid the repairs of replacing both airbags, airbag/srs module, both seatbelts, pass side seat and boulsters and replacing/painting front bumper. As many have seen the car in the past, now the front fenders have been replaced with oem ones rolled/pushed to clear the Starform wheels. Will be resprayed before selling.

The pictures shows the vehicle daily driven at that height. As of right now all stickers have been taken off and vehicle and the ride height is higher than shown with the black Voxx wheels.

Here are pictures. Any questions or wanting more pics just let me know.

As mentioned right now it sits higher than this..

The car has been featured on multiple online blogs including Stanceworks, Stancenation, Wrong Fitment Crew, Rimtuck, RAWWWW etc.

------------------------------------------------------
    Diego Olivares
    Slammed Garage
    SlammedGarage@hotmail.com

Working...
X