Rubbing...how often?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubbing...how often?

I was just curious as to how often most of you guys rub. My car rubs multiple times a day, pretty much on any bump (socal 405 sucks...), driveway, etcetc.

I'm worried that eventually it's going to wear away at my fender. My tires look fine still so i'm not worried about them, just the fenders for the most part.

I dont' know what what else I can do to stop it, i've already got rolled/pulled fenders and i'm stretchin a 215/40 over my 9.5.

What do you guys think?

I rub every time i turn. Thats a little more than a couple times a day.

Comment

Dude itll be fine.. If I have two people in my car it almost rubs constantly... Had a look up in there last service, metal is shiny and polished..

Just remember, steel > rubber.. You have nothing to worry about fender wise apart from maybe burning some paint..
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

get stiffer spring rates. it makes a significant difference. just make sure the dampers are able to control it.
        Originally posted by Kielan
        I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
          get stiffer spring rates. it makes a significant difference. just make sure the dampers are able to control it.
          This helps also haha... Harder for my situation... but yeah.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Cool, thanks guys. My coils are already stiff as hell, and yes everytime I turn I rub too....I don't even try to drive with more people in my car :p.

It only had me worried cause within a day of installing my wheels/coils the was already gone, so I wasn't sure how far it'd go.

Comment

rubbing gets you laid...

Comment

Working...
              X