Liberty VIP BBQ August 29th in Philly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberty VIP BBQ August 29th in Philly

We are going to have a BBQ August 29th @ FDR park in Philly PA. It's far for some people but we are trying to be fair to those who drive up 4-6 hours to our NY/NJ meets all the time from MD, VA, Washington D.C., etc. This is going to be our last public meet for the year until next Spring/Summer so come out for some free food and sick cars.

Our last BBQ was the biggest VIP style gathering ever on the east coast with cars coming from 12 states including Canada. Your car doesnt have to be a Japanese big body luxury car to come out and enjoy the scene. Lets get some SW cars in attendance

We are going to have a BBQ August 29th @ FDR park in Philly PA. It's far for some people but we are trying to be fair to those who drive up 4-6 hours to our NY/NJ meets all the time from MD, VA, Washington D.C., etc. This is going to be our last public meet for the year until next Spring/Summer so come out for some free food and sick cars.

1. WidebodyQ
    2. Jerseyfresha8:
    3. Rodneyc77:
    4. excluesiveonez
    5. PhillyGS3
    6. VIP_status
    7. Bonafyd
    8. racersky
    9. LiCelsior
    10. drae86toreno (Depending on Llama's)
    11. simpl cb7
    12. J954sho (Driving MrMark's M)
    13. 525iT_Feen (maybe)
    14. prodigee (maybe)
    15. shogunner (maybe)
    16. sugmag
    17. Nismofo
    18. 1badg35
    19. LudeNsoL (maybe)
    20. staytuned05
    21. bendendx (maybe)
    22. sleepy1785
    23. JDMmuscle
    24. wowitztai
    25. pawel062
    26. li ls4 (maybe)
    27. papahoff (maybe)
    28. llllllllllll
    29. MrMark
    30. Dreamakerskustoms
    31. ExclusivIS
    32. IIJZSC300
    33. Fash00 (maybe)
    34. AUDI_JAY
    35. boost
    36. stunnrstatus (with stanced friends)
    37. Chopstar
    38. evoked
    39. cr00klyn718
    40. rm450GT
    41. Aristosan
    42. myis300
    43. juncrack
    44. Andre
    45. Nick Spano
    46. 20sBurning
    47. Amanda
    48. RS_Sex
    46. Mobile Addictions
    47. Andy McGraw
    Last edited by I.CON; 08-26-2010, 08:35 PM.
    We are not your average enthusiasts

Liberty is good people. Would love to see as many SW members support the VIP movement as possible.

Hope things are well in your world Agi.

Ben

Comment

Put me down as a maybe. I really hope i'm in NY for work by then and have the wheels straightened out.

Comment

Not too familiar with Philly... is FDR park inside the city? Is there going to be enough parking for that? A lot of traffic?

stanceNeon | halcyonphoto.net

Comment

I'll be at school, but I will try my best to head out there.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

if wifey allows...

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
              Liberty is good people. Would love to see as many SW members support the VIP movement as possible.

Hope things are well in your world Agi.

Ben
              Thanks Ben. Things have been well, I can't complain. I can see this site has been growing. Props to the SW camp

Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
              Put me down as a maybe. I really hope i'm in NY for work by then and have the wheels straightened out.
              I understand. You don't have to bring the car if you don't want. Don't stress it, we will be in MA two weeks after the meet for the IR car show.

Originally posted by glasswars View Post
              Not too familiar with Philly... is FDR park inside the city? Is there going to be enough parking for that? A lot of traffic?
              I just googled it for you

There is lots of parking and it is a real nice park.

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
              I'll be at school, but I will try my best to head out there.
              Originally posted by shogunner View Post
              if wifey allows...
              Trick her into thinking you want to take her on a little get away. Get their early and hang out in the park for a little, look at ducks in the lake. Walk around for a bit maybe even hold her hand
              .. when its time to leave "oh wow look at all these sick cars!"

Comment

FDR Park is a good spot. We've had many VW meets there over the years, mostly toys for tots etc...
                It's in South Philly down by the stadiums so it's relatively easy to get to from 95.
                Just got my CC so I;ll be along as well to check it out. Put me in the 4x4 class!

Comment

This sounds like a good time. Although I'm a little scared... my stance ain't too good lol. And my car is not VIP

Comment

If my current coilover situation is worked out by then and I finish my BBK install, which there is a good chance, count me in. with the Z that is.
                    sigpic
                    1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
                    1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Cool, can't wait to see what cars show up. A bunch of the Liberty cars should pop up in some North East SW meets so don't be afraid to come over and introduce your selves

Originally posted by sugmag View Post
                      FDR Park is a good spot. We've had many VW meets there over the years, mostly toys for tots etc...
                      It's in South Philly down by the stadiums so it's relatively easy to get to from 95.
                      Just got my CC so I;ll be along as well to check it out. Put me in the 4x4 class!
                      You can park next to my 4x4 CC

Comment

Put me down as a maybe..I might talk the wifey into going down there for the night or something

Comment

im from philly, so YEAH count me in this! if i dont have more low and my new tires stretched on by then, ill just spectate! if i do however, im not VIP but will be stanced! only guy i met from Liberty is Mike i think, with the pulled rear fenders on his Lexus GS silver. that was at Englishtown though

Comment

Last edited by I.CON; 08-12-2010, 12:35 AM. Reason: double post

Comment

If you plan on coming, please let us know on this thread so we can be better prepared with how much food/grills/cooks we will need for this event. Thanks guys, see you all in about 2 weeks

Comment

Working...
                              X