CA: custom stanced minibike lol~ help me out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA: custom stanced minibike lol~ help me out

whats up everyone. This is my baby on the way so tryin to sell my minibike thread so ENJOYanyways this is my hand built minibike. its %100 custom in
    pretty much everyway. you wont see another one anywhere like it.

frame is a dual downtube setup. the bars are an ape style with a twist you could say.
    the tank is hand built and is from a harley sportster tank that was cut and sectioned
    back together(holds about a gallon or more of fuel). the front is a springer from your typical
    lowrider bike that i fitted a big block chevy valve spring inside of the stock single
    spring to make it alot stiffer to compensate for the weight of the bike. the front wheel
    is a 20" sunday rim and spokes with a dk hub and animal slick tire which looks really kool.
    the back wheel is a 6" with a go kart slick still in good condition. the motor is a
    8hp briggs n straton flat head with a 7 hp crank,rod,and piston for a shorter stroke.
    the head is ported and has a new plug. the intake is a hand built straight through design
    instead of the downdraft style that came stock. has a mikuni 80cc dirt bike carb jetted for
    regular gas(would run sweet on alcohol). has fatty exhaust pipe with heat
    wrap wich looks really kool and sounds mean. also has a brand new clutch and jackshaft with
    heavy duty 35mm chain.has drum brake also in good condition.the bikestarts first pull everytime and runs so smooth..the bigengine really pulls.has been clocked at 51mph and thats running on pump gas. thats about all i can think
    of and hope it sparks someones interest..i really need the cash for this car so help me out! tons of hours went into this build lol. Starts every pull n I mean every pull! Feel free to hit me up n come check it out for yourself. asking
    $420.00 OBO :please: thanks guys...no negative feedback please take that shit elsewhereAnd with all things hand built or custom
    this is the only one of it's kind in the world. Who wants to be an individualist
    n try somethin new

call or text Steve 661-400-6774 if u have an 's

thanks for lookin

Thats badass, if I had a garage I'd buy it.

I'm gonna show it to my buddy, he might be interested.

Comment

Gotta admit, even though i'd have zero use for such a thing, it is pretty badass.
      MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
      Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
        Gotta admit, even though i'd have zero use for such a thing, it is pretty badass.
        +1,

for sure!

Comment

Lol thanx guys. Let whoever u know who might be interested in on it. I need cash bad. N price is negotionable.

Comment

if i wasnt in pa id be all over this, bump for a badass mini bike
            Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

lmao I like how you have some of top bmx brands on the front wheel. I would buy one if I had money
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

^^^^ lol i had to give it some kinda bling!

Comment

Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
                  if i wasnt in pa id be all over this, bump for a badass mini bike
                  +1.

If you were tristate I'd pick the bike up this weekend.

Comment

^^^ take a trip lol. Jk

Comment

badass!
                      -Jorge-

Comment

i would pick this up in a heartbeat if i were in CA.

Comment

^^^ Lol I wish ppl in Cali had ur mindset.

Comment

Price drop $365! Cmon guys this is the onlllyyyyy one in the world! It's not some production plastic electric motor pocket bike garbage lol. Our due date is set for aug 30th but our dr informed us he could come alot sooner n there is still things we need to buy!

Comment

Shipped to 98332. I'm serious!
                              http://kpi.squarespace.com/customers...es-sil-eighty/

Comment

Working...
                              X